This Ninja Creami Chocolate Milkshake is a sweet and luxurious treat made with three simple ingredients that can be whipped up in no time for parties, summer poolside treats, or a dessert enjoyed with the family.
The Ninja Creami makes sure that you get the best results, leaving you the fun job of topping your chocolate milkshake with your choice of whipped cream, crushed cookies, chopped nuts, chocolate shavings, chopped candy, or anything else you desire!
If you love thick and creamy sweet treats that you can whip up with ease in your kitchen, try my Skittles Strawberry Milkshake, Ninja Creami Strawberry Ice Cream, or Ninja Creami Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
Why You Will Love This Ninja Foodi Creami Chocolate Milkshake
- Quick and easy: This chocolate milkshake has just three main ingredients! Using your trusty Ninja Creami lets you quickly whip up this delicious treat!
- Optional toppings: Top this chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Chocolate sprinkles, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, chopped nuts, sprinkles, or maraschino cherries are also great topping ideas.
- Gourmet and creamy: Turn a regular chocolate milkshake into a gourmet and ultra-creamy treat with creamy ice cream and whole milk. Your Ninja Creami will also do all the heavy lifting for you – it’s a foolproof recipe.
- Customizable: Don’t like chocolate? No problem! You can easily change the flavor of this milkshake by swapping the chocolate ice cream and syrup for different flavors of ice cream and matching syrups.
Ingredients Needed For Ninja Creami Chocolate Milkshake
Remember the step-by-step directions and detailed ingredient list are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post, as well as the nutritional information.
- Milk – Whole milk adds sweetness to this milkshake and helps to achieve the desired creamy texture, but you could use non-dairy milk instead.
- Chocolate ice cream – Use your favorite store-bought chocolate ice cream or homemade chocolate ice cream. Full-fat or full-cream ice cream will create a thick and creamy milkshake, but you could choose low-fat. A non-dairy ice cream is also an option for those with allergies.
- Chocolate syrup – Use store-bought chocolate syrup or try my Copycat Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup.
- Toppings – I’ve added whipped cream and chocolate shavings to this chocolate milkshake. Experiment with other toppings, such as chopped nuts, mini marshmallows, coconut shavings, chocolate sprinkles, a drizzle of chocolate sauce or syrup, or maraschino cherries.
How Does The Milkshake Function Work On A Ninja Creami?
The milkshake function operates like a regular blender, allowing you to add in your scoops of ice cream and milk. You can adjust the ratio of ice cream and milk depending on your personal preferences – some enjoy thick milkshakes, while others prefer thinner milkshakes.
The Ninja Creami milkshake function prompts you to add mix-ins, such as whole nuts or cookies, into the blender before running the cycle, which helps chop them up more finely.
Is This Chocolate Milkshake Keto-Friendly?
It can be if you use high-fat, low-carb ice cream and whole milk.
Can I Make My Ice Cream for This Recipe?
Absolutely! You can easily make the chocolate ice cream a day or two before preparing these milkshakes. It will require some planning on your part as the ice cream base made in the Ninja Creami will need about 24 hours in the freezer.
You could make my Ninja Creami Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and add chocolate milk to the machine when ready to start the milkshake cycle.
Can I Store Leftover Chocolate Milkshakes?
Yes! I recommend storing leftover chocolate milkshake mixture in the freezer in an airtight container or Ziploc bag. It should last up to 2 weeks.
Remove the frozen milkshake from the freezer and blend it in the Ninja Creami with additional milk, if required.
TIPS FOR MAKING NINJA FOODI CREAMI CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE
- Always use high-quality ice cream with rich chocolate flavor and a creamy texture. Homemade ice cream usually yields the best results, but premium brands are also great.
- Change things up and experiment with different flavors. Chocolate chip ice cream, mint chocolate chip, salted caramel, peanut butter, cookies and cream, Butterscotch Ice Cream, or Vanilla Bean Ice Cream are easy substitutes for this milkshake recipe.
- Add texture to this Ninja Creami chocolate milkshake by mixing chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or crushed cookies into the milkshake mixture.
- This milkshake is best enjoyed immediately after assembly.
- Easily double this recipe when catering to a larger crowd and serve them in drinking glasses, mugs, or cute mason jars with decorative straws.
- Serve these Ninja Foodi Creami chocolate milkshakes at parties, fun social events, or as an exciting family dessert.
More Ninja Creami Recipes
- NINJA CREAMI PEACH ICE CREAM
- NINJA CREAMI STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE
- EASY NINJA CREAMI COPYCAT SONIC NERDS SLUSHES
- NINJA CREAMI PUMPKIN ICE CREAM
- NINJA CREAMI BUTTERSCOTCH ICE CREAM
- EASY NINJA CREAMI STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
- NINJA CREAMI MANGO SORBET
Ninja Creami Chocolate Shake
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup whipped cream, optional
- 1 tablespoons chocolate shavings, optional
- Add the milk, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup to the blending jar of the Ninja Creami.
- Secure the lid on the blending jar and place it onto the base of the Ninja Creami.
- Select the desired blending setting on the Ninja Creami. You can choose from various pre-set programs like "Milkshake" or use the manual blending options.
- Start the blending process and let the Ninja Creami work its magic. The powerful motor and sharp blades will quickly blend the ingredients into a creamy and smooth milkshake.
- Once the desired consistency is reached, stop the blending process and remove the blending jar from the Ninja Creami base.
- Pour the chocolate milkshake into a glass or serving vessel.
- If desired, top the milkshake with whipped cream and sprinkle some chocolate shavings for an extra touch of decadence.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the creamy and chocolatey goodness of your Ninja Foodi Creami chocolate milkshake!
- NInja Creami Machine
- Ninja Creami Pint Containers