Instant Pot Applesauce
This is such an easy way to make homemade applesauce in minutes. So easy and so good.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 23
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 12–14 peeled and diced apples
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of water
- Peel and chopped apples. After you are done, place them in your instant pot.
- Add the butter, cinnamon, honey, lemon juice, salt, and water into the instant pot.
- Mix, then place the lid back on.
- Using the manual button, set the timer to 3.
- Let it pressurize, then let it slow release (it will take about 12 to 15 minutes)
- When it’s cool enough, put the apples into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- And enjoy!
Keywords: Instant Pot Applesauce