Cooking up a batch of IKEA’s famous Frozen Meatballs has never been easier with an air fryer. With the air fryer, you can quickly get a delicious dinner ready in no time. The meatballs come out perfectly cooked and crispy on the outside while still juicy and tender on the inside.
Craving a quick and tasty snack? Look no further than Ikea frozen meatballs! With their convenient packaging, these little patties of deliciousness can now be cooked to perfection using an air fryer.
Not only are they healthier than cooking them in the oven or on the stovetop (which often requires oil), but they also cook faster, so you don’t have to wait too long for your snack. Today, we’ll walk you through how to make Ikea frozen meatballs in an air fryer with step-by-step instructions, tips, and tricks for perfectly cooked results every time. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to enjoy some delectable IKEA treats today!
Ikea Frozen Metaballs
Ikea Frozen Metaballs are a great snack to keep in your freezer for an easy and tasty treat. They are made with wholesome ingredients like ground beef or ground pork.
Each homemade ball is packed with fiber and protein, providing lasting energy throughout the day. The balls come in two flavors—original and vegan-friendly—and both offer a delicious crunchy texture.
Ikea Frozen Metaballs are the perfect snack for any time of the day, from an afternoon pick-me-up to a late-night treat. They can be eaten as is or added to your favorite recipes for an extra burst of flavor. With their balanced nutrition and delicious taste, Ikea Frozen Metaballs will surely be a hit in any household. Get them today and enjoy the crunchy goodness!
Why Cook Ikea Frozen Meatballs In Air Fryer
Cooking Ikea frozen meatballs in an air fryer is a great way to quickly and easily prepare delicious, juicy, and crispy Swedish-style meatballs. Air frying eliminates the need for oil, making these flavorful treats healthier than ever before. Not only does it cut down on fat and calories, but it also helps retain more flavorful juices and spices within the meatball itself. The air fryer also cooks these meatballs more evenly, so no one gets stuck with an undercooked or overdone bite. With a few simple steps, you can enjoy perfectly cooked Ikea frozen meatballs every time!
This is the best way to cook Ikea Frozen Meatballs! And the entire family will love this easy dinner!
Ingredients Needed For Ikea Meatballs In Air Fryer
Look no further if you’re a fan of Ikea’s famous meatballs! This blog post will teach you how to make your own delicious batch of air fryer Ikea Meatballs with just the right ingredients. These yummy treats are quick, easy to prepare, and healthy since they are cooked in an air fryer instead of deep-fried in oil. So grab your Air Fryer, and let’s get cooking!
Remember the step-by-step directions below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post and the nutritional information.
- Frozen Ikea Meatballs: You can also use frozen Ikea Vegan Balls, Huvudroll, or Chicken Meatballs
- Cream Sauce: Use a package of Ikea’s Cream Sauce or homemade cream sauce
- Lingonberry Sauce: Or Cranberry Sauce
How To Cook Ikea Frozen Meatballs Air Fryer
Step One: Preheat The Air Fryer
Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F, using the air fryer setting. Heat for 3-5 minutes.
Step Two: Add Your Frozen Meatballs
Add the uncooked meatballs into the air fryer basket in a single layer, and set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes; remove when golden brown. Remove when the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F using an instant-read thermometer.
Step Three: Serving
Serve with your favorite sauce!
- Cook Time: The cook time will vary depending on the air fryer that you are using. If you are using the Ninja Foodi Pc, use the air crisp function.
- Size of Meatballs: Depending on the difference in meatballs, the cooking time will vary, and smaller meatballs will take a shorter cooking time.
- Crispy: If you want a crisper version of these meatballs, spray or brush with olive oil.
How To Serve Ikea Meatballs
Ikea Swedish Meatballs are a hugely popular dish and for good reason. Not only are they incredibly tasty, but they’re also incredibly versatile. You can pair them with almost anything to make your meal complete! Here are some great sides to serve alongside your Ikea Swedish Meatballs:
- Potatoes: Nothing goes better with meatballs than potatoes! You can serve them boiled, mashed potatoes, or fried. If you’re feeling adventurous, try making Air Fryer Hasselback potatoes – a classic Swedish side dish.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are always a great choice for rounding out your meal. Try serving some sautéed asparagus or roasted Brussels sprouts. For a lighter option, try some boiled carrots or steamed broccoli.
- Pasta: Pasta is an easy and delicious way to pair with your Ikea Swedish Meatballs. Serve them over top of spaghetti or penne for a classic dish you’ll love. You can even make it ultra-Swedish with a creamy Swedish-style gravy.
- Rice: Rice is another great way to serve your Ikea Swedish Meatballs. Serve them over plain white rice, or get creative and use flavored options like jasmine or basmati. You can even mix in some sautéed vegetables for extra flavor.
- Salad: Salads are a great way to get in your greens and add some extra flavor. Try mixing up a classic green salad with butter lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber slices for a light and refreshing side dish.
Whatever you choose to serve with your delicious Swedish Meatballs, it’s sure to be delicious! Try one of these sides, and you won’t regret it. With so many options, the possibilities are endless.
What Sauces To Serve With Ikea Meatballs
The classic accompaniment to Ikea meatballs is Lingonberry jam, but plenty of other sauces pair perfectly with the dish. Creamy tzatziki sauce or light sour cream and dill sauce make an excellent meal addition. Try adding a salsa verde or a prepared curry sauce for something a bit spicier. Top the meatballs with cucumber dill yogurt or Greek tzatziki for a refreshing twist. Finally, for those looking for something sweet, try serving the dish with honey mustard, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, marinara sauce, bbq sauce, or cranberry orange glaze. Whatever you choose, these sauces pair perfectly with Ikea’s delicious Swedish-style meatballs.
This will ensure that everyone is satisfied and has plenty to eat. And don’t forget the lingonberry jam – it adds an extra special.
How To Store Cooked Meatballs
Place the leftover meatballs in an airtight container, or freezer bag, and store them in the refrigerator. This will help keep them fresh and prevent spoilage. Make sure to use a large container to accommodate all the meatballs without crowding them.
How To Reheat Ikea Meatballs In Air Fryer
The air fryer is the perfect appliance if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to reheat your Ikea meatballs. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the meatballs in the basket of the air fryer, making sure not to overcrowd them.
- Set the timer for four minutes and start frying.
- Halfway through, open the air fryer and shake or flip the meatballs so they cook evenly on all sides.
- When done, remove the meatballs from the air fryer and serve them immediately.
You can also reheat the meatballs over medium-high heat in a small saucepan, and add a couple of tablespoons of water or beef broth to rehydrate the meatballs. You can also reheat them in a frying pan over low heat.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Italian Meatballs
- Air Fryer Meatball Subs
- COPYCAT ARBY’S BEEF AND CHEDDAR SANDWICHES
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN QUESADILLA
- HOW TO AIR FRY NUTELLA SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER PIZZA LUNCHABLES
Cooking IKEA frozen meatballs in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to make a savory meal. While the resulting dish may not be as crispy or flavorful as the Swedish chain’s restaurant-cooked version, it’s still a good way to satisfy cravings for home-cooked comfort food.
Ikea Frozen Meatballs Air Fryer
- 12-16 Ikea Meatballs, Frozen
- Preheat your air fyrer to 380 degrees F, using the air fryer setting. Heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the uncooked meatballs into the air fryer basket, in a single layer, and set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes, remove when golden brown. Remove when the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, using an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve with your favorite sauce!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, or Parchment Paper