Today’s Recipe and TikTok was on, How To Make A Duncan Hines Perfect Size Cake Mix In the Air Fryer.
This was something I saw in the grocery store and I just had to try it in the air fryer. Which usually always happens to me.
This boxed treat omes with both the cake mix and the chocolate frosting. So, I thought it would be a special treat for my kids, when they come home from school.
And it was so easy, I just needed to dirty one bowl, which to mix the egg and water in, and inside they give you a pan, which was perfect for the air fryer.
If you aren’t familiar with them, there are so many varieties to pick from, I picked chocolate, since, my kids both LOVE chocolate, but who doesn’t?
Ingredients Needed For Duncan Hines Perfect Size Cake Mix In the Air Fryer
- Duncan Hines Perfect Size Cake Set (Any Variety)–This comes with the cake mix, frosting and cake pan.
How To Make A Duncan Hines Perfect Size Cake Mix In the Air Fryer
In a small mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, water, egg, and oil.
This is the bowl that comes in the package. I have used it several times in my air fryer, but remember to check with your Air Fryer Instruction Manual before using it.
Pour Cake Mix in Bowl. The instructions on the back of the package say that you do not have to grease it, so I did not. I had no problems with the cake sticking to the pan.
Place the cake into the air fryer, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove when the cake is fully cooked.
Frost with the frosting that comes in the package.
Don’t Forget to Watch The TikTok:
Some Other Great Air Fryer Cake Recipes:
- AIR FRYER POUND CAKE CUPCAKES
- AIR FRYER CARROT CAKE LOAF
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT HOSTESS CUPCAKES
- AIR FRYER M&M MUG COOKIE
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE COOKIE CHEESECAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER GRILLED STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE
- AIR FRYER BANANA CAKE
- 1 Duncan Hines Perfect Size Cake Pan
- Ingredients in Instructions
- Mix the cake mix with the egg, water, and oil (which are ingredients on the back of the box)
- Mix well.
- They give you this cake pan and state that you don't need to oil it, so I didn't.
- Pour your batter into the cake pan.
- Pop the pan into the air fryer at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 4-6 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Add the frosting which is in the kit.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.