Try an Air Fryer Uncrustable next time you want to take your PB&J to the next level. You can purchase uncrustables at your local grocery store and cook them in the air fryer in minutes!
Frozen Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Cooking an uncrustable in the air fryer is simple, delicious, and way better then eating them thawed. Plus, you can keep a box of them in your freezer, and when the kids call for a great lunch, or snack, just make fried uncrustables in a flash.
Sometimes you really want a fast snack, and today, we are going to discuss how to air fry uncrustables in more detail.
If you have never air fried a frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwich, let me tell you, they are amazing. You get the melted peanut butter, along with the hot jelly, yum!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Sandwich Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER HARDEE’S BIG HOT HAM ‘N’ CHEESE, AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD PIZZA TOAST, AIR FRYER TUNA MELT GRILLED CHEESE, and AIR FRYER TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH.
Why You’ll Love To Air Fry Uncrustables
- Incredibly simple
- Cooks in minutes
- Kids and adults will gobble them up
- Great for snacks
- Easy lunch idea
Fried Uncrustable Ingredients
- 1 Package of Frozen Smucker’s Uncrustables Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Melted butter, optional
How to Make Air Fryer Uncrustables
Remove untrustable from plastic packaging, brush with melted butter, and set in the air fryer for 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees F. Flip halfway through. Serve and enjoy!
Air Fryer Uncrustable Pro Tips:
- You can cook an uncrustable in the air fryer in a machine with an air fryer basket or oven model. I have made this several times over the years, using my different Air Fryers, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise and Power XXL. The recipe will remain the same, the cooking time may vary.
- For best results, brush with melted butter, before air frying. This will make the bread a little toastier.
- Flip the frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwich halfway through the cooking process for best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I test the filling to see if it’s hot?
The easiest way to test an air fryer uncrustable is to stick a toothpick in the center. Then pull it out and taste or touch the filling to see if it’s hot enough. Be careful not to burn yourself!
Do I have to add butter when I air fry uncrustables?
No, you can omit the melted butter when you make a fried uncrustable. I only add it sometimes when I want the crust to be extra toasty.
More Air Fryer Sandwich Recipes:
- AIR FRYER TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER HARDEE’S BIG HOT HAM ‘N’ CHEESE
- EASY AIR FRYER PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE
- THE BEST AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Uncrustable
- 8 uncrustables, Smucker's peanut butter and jelly, frozen
- melted butter, optional
- Remove uncrustable from packaging and brush melted butter on it. Place in the air fryer and cook at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer