There is nothing better than a homemade pizza. How about a Blackstone Pepperoni Pizza? This is amazing, and you get the crunchiness of the crust and all of the softness and goodness of a regular wood-fired pizza—awesomeness at its fineness.
Friday nights at my house are all about pizza. So, this week, I thought, instead of using my air fryer, why not bring the pizza party outside, using my new Air Fryer Blackstone Griddle and Air Fryer Combo?
It worked perfectly, and with the Blackstone Griddle, the pizza cooked up beautifully, and I was able to make a side dish of Air Fryer Onion Rings, right in the Blackstone!
If you are looking for even more Blackstone Griddle Recipes, some of my favorites are BLACKSTONE CRAB CAKES, BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE RECIPE SHRIMP, BLACKSTONE LOADED GRILLED NACHOS, BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE PHILLY CHEESESTEAK, and BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE SMASH BURGERS.
Ingredients Needed For Blackstone Pepperoni Pizza
- Premade Pizza Crust
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Diced or Sliced Pepperoni Slices
How To Make Blackstone Pepperoni Pizza
Spread the pizza sauce over the crust. Leave about 1/2 inch along the crust.
Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza sauce.
Add the sliced or diced pepperoni. Turn on the Blackstone to medium-high heat for about 4 minutes, add some oil to the griddle, and then wait about 1-2 minutes, and add your pizza to the griddle.
Cook for about 6 to 9 minutes, until the pizza is perfectly cooked.
Using Homemade Pizza Dough On the Blackstone
I have not made homemade pizza using dough. I do use my grandmother’s recipe for all of my recipes that call for dough. It’s a foolproof dough and always works. Best yet, you don’t have to wait for it to rise.
The recipe should work the same, although you may need a bit longer cooking time than using prepared dough.
Best Cheeses for Homemade Pizza
While traditionally shredded mozzarella cheese is used for the pizza, you can actually change it out for several kinds of cheese. Some of my favorites are:
- Provolone Cheese
- Blue Cheese
Some Other Great & Easy Blackstone Pizza Topping Ideas:
- Supreme Pizza: Pizza Sauce, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Cooked Bacon, Onions, Ground Beef, Capsicum, Pepperoni, Mushrooms, and Olives.
- Hawaiian: Pizza Sauce, Ham, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and Pineapple.
- BBQ Meatlovers: BBQ sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, bacon, and ham.
- Seafood Pizza: Squid, Mussels, Clams and Shrimp, pizza sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese
- BBQ Chicken: BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, red onions, smoked paprika
- Margherita Pizza: Pizza Sauce, Basil, Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
SOME OTHER BLACKSTONE RECIPES-
(affiliate link included)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
- 1 Premade Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Diced or Sliced Pepperoni Slices
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust. Leave about 1/2 inch along with the crust.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Add the sliced or diced pepperoni. Turn on the Blackstone to medium-high heat for about 4 minutes, add some oil to the griddle, and then wait about 1-2 minutes, and add your pizza to the griddle.
- Cook for about 6 to 9 minutes until the pizza is perfectly cooked.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2430Total Fat: 118gSaturated Fat: 35gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 75gCholesterol: 162mgSodium: 5292mgCarbohydrates: 261gFiber: 13gSugar: 11gProtein: 74g