Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries Air Fryer — Are you a fan of Arby’s crispy, golden-brown curly fries? If so, then you are in luck!
Arby’s recently released their Frozen Curly Fries that can be cooked in an air fryer. These frozen curly fries are just as delicious and crunchy as the ones from the restaurant – but now you can make them yourself at home!
Today we will walk you through how to make Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries using your air fryer. You won’t believe how easy it is – no more long lines at the drive-thru for delicious treats like these ever again!
Air Fry Arby’s Curly Fries
Have you ever craved that irresistible taste of Arby’s curly fries from the comfort of your home? With an air fryer, recreating these iconic fast-food fries’ unique seasoning and crispy texture has never been easier.
You will soon learn that this is the best way to cook crispy curly fries, served wtih your favorite dipping sauce; this is a great way to cook an excellent side dish for your family! The hot air circulation in the air fryer gives you the ideal side dish, and you will fall in love with your kitchen appliances even more!
Ingredients Needed For Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries
Ahhh, the craving for Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries never fails to hit us when we least expect it! You know what I’m talking about, right? Those delicious little spirals of potato goodness pack a flavorful punch every time you bite them.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably tried your fair share of attempts to replicate this classic dish at home– but nothing ever comes close. Well, now there’s good news: with our simple guide and just a few key ingredients (none of which are too hard to come by!), you can make everyone’s favorite Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries right in the comfort of your own kitchen! Keep reading if you want to find out how…
Remember the step-by-step directions below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page and the nutritional information.
To air-fry Arby’s Curly Fries, your ingredient list couldn’t be simpler:
- Bag Of Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries, there are so many varieties of curly fries; whether you use fresh curly fries, zesty curly fries, or sweet potato curly fries, the recipe will work the same! And you get the same fun shape for an easy side dish!
That’s it! You can find Arby’s frozen curly fries in the freezer section of many grocery stores.
How To Cook Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries In Air Fryer
Have you ever dreamed of having Arby’s restaurant-quality crispy curly fries from the comfort of your own kitchen? Look no further! This article will teach you how to make delicious curly fries with an air fryer and a few simple ingredients. You can avoid all those deep-fried unhealthy calories while enjoying that amazing flavor.
We’ll give you foolproof tips for prepping, choosing the right oil, and setting the perfect temperature on your air fryer to achieve perfectly golden brown crispy curls every time. So get ready for some deliciousness – let’s learn how to cook Arby’s frozen curly fries in an air fryer!
Air Frying Arby’s Curly Fries: Step-by-Step Guide
Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F (200°C). Preheating helps to ensure that the fries cook evenly and get that crisp exterior we all love. Otherwise, you might end up with soggy curly fries.
Prepare the Fries: Remove your Arby’s Curly Fries from the freezer. There’s no need to thaw them; they’re going straight into the fryer from the freezer.
Cook the Fries: Place the curly fries into the air fryer basket. Try to spread them out in a single layer as much as possible. Set the cooking time for 10-15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure even cooking.
Serve and Enjoy: Once the fries are golden brown and crispy, they’re ready to serve. Enjoy them as is or with your favorite dipping sauce.
Pro Tips For Cooking Air Fryer Arby’s Curly Fries
Here are some professional tips to ensure you get the best results when cooking Arby’s Curly Fries in an air fryer:
- Avoid Overcrowding: Avoid filling the air fryer basket more than halfway. Overcrowding can prevent the fries from cooking evenly. It’s better to cook in batches for the best results. You will not be bel to cook the full bag in the air fryer; you will need to cook it in batches.
- Shake Regularly: Halfway through the cooking process, give the basket a good shake. This will ensure that hot air can circulate evenly around each fry, which is essential for achieving that perfect crispiness.
- Don’t Forget Preheating: Preheating your air fryer before adding the fries can lead to better results. It helps to start the cooking process immediately and ensures the fries cook evenly. Use the preheat function, preheat setting, or preheat for 3-5 minutes.
- Watch the Time: Cooking times can vary based on different air fryer models and the number of fries you cook. Start checking your fries around the 10-minute mark to prevent overcooking. The cooking time will vary based on the specific model you are using. You can use the Ninja Foodi or Cosori Air Fryer.
- Season After Cooking: If you want to add some extra seasoning, do it right after you take the fries out of the air fryer. The residual heat will help the seasoning stick to the fries.
- Stay Safe: Always use oven mitts or tongs to remove the basket from the air fryer. It can get very hot!
With these tips, you’ll be on your way to making perfectly crispy and delicious Arby’s Curly Fries in your air fryer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to thaw the fries before cooking them in the air fryer?
You can cook Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries straight from the freezer. Thawing them first could actually make them soggy.
Do I need to add oil to the fries before air frying them?
No, Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries already contain seasoned oil, so you don’t need to add any extra oil before air frying them.
Can I cook other foods simultaneously as the fries in the air fryer?
It’s generally best to cook one type of food at a time in an air fryer for the best results. Different foods can require different cooking times and temperatures.
What if my fries aren’t crispy after the suggested cooking time?
Air fryers can vary in terms of power and how quickly they cook. If your fries aren’t as crispy as you’d like, you can continue to cook them for a few more minutes. Just make sure to check them frequently to prevent overcooking.
How many fries can I cook at once in the air fryer?
The amount of fries you can cook at once depends on the size of your air fryer. However, you should only fill the air fryer basket halfway or less for best results. Overcrowding can prevent the fries from cooking evenly. YOu generally can not cook the entire bag of frozen Curly Fries in the air fryer.
How do I clean my air fryer after cooking fries in it?
After the air fryer has cooled, remove the basket and pan. Most air fryer parts are dishwasher safe, but you can also clean them by hand using warm water and mild dish soap. Be sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling the air fryer.
Storing Leftover Arby’s Curly Fries
If you have any leftover curly fries, let them cool to room temperature before placing them in an airtight container. They will last for 2-3 days. To avoid soggy fries, you can line the air-tight container with a paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
How To Reheat Arby’s Curly Fries In Air Fryer
Reheating Arby’s Curly Fries in an air fryer can revive their original crunch and flavor. Here’s how you can do it:
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C). Preheating ensures the fries reheat evenly.
- Spread Out the Fries: Spread your leftover Arby’s Curly Fries in the air fryer basket. Make sure not to overcrowd the basket; the fries should be in a single layer for the best results. If you have a lot of fries, you may need to reheat them in batches.
- Reheat the Fries: Cook the fries for 3-4 minutes or until they’re heated through and crispy. You might want to shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to make sure all the fries heat evenly.
- Serve Immediately: Once the fries are crispy and hot, remove them from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Remember, the exact reheating time can vary depending on your specific air fryer model and the number of fries. Keep a close eye on them to prevent overcooking.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Waffle Fries
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Crinkle Fries
Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries Air Fryer
- 24 ounces Frozen Arby's Curly Fries
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F (200°C). Preheating helps to ensure that the fries cook evenly and get that crisp exterior we all love. Otherwise, you might end up with soggy curly fries.
- Prepare the Fries: Remove your Arby's Curly Fries from the freezer. There's no need to thaw them; they're going straight into the fryer from the freezer.
- Cook the Fries: Place the curly fries into the air fryer basket. Try to spread them out in a single layer as much as possible. Set the cooking time for 10-15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Serve and Enjoy: Once the fries are golden brown and crispy, they're ready to serve. Enjoy them as is or with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional