Everyone loves zucchini, especially in the summertime, when you can grab some fresh zucchini from the market. Today, I mixed it up with some canned pumpkin I had in my pantry and made a great breakfast.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extra
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sugar and butter, then mix in the pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg, and ground cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean, if not add another 5 minutes.
- NOTE: The exact time is going to depend on the air fryer model you have and the pans that you are using. I highly recommend using mini loaf pans as they do better in the air fryer than the larger loaf pans, you will often find the middle not cooking when u.sing the larger loaf pans.