This is such an easy recipe. My mother used to make these all the time when I was a small child. They make a great meal to make ahead, and just pop in the air fryer, when you are ready to cook them. This will soon become a family favorite and it’s a kid-favorite, who doesn’t like to eat their meal out of a pepper?
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by cutting the top of the pepper, and then removing the seeds.
- In a skillet, add the olive oil, and saute the onion, and ground beef, until browned. Drain if you have a lot of fat, then add it to a small mixing bowl, add in the tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salat, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the meat mixture to the inside of the hollowed-out bell pepper.
- Place the bell peppers in the air fryer at 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 minutes. In the last 2 minutes of cooking, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top, remove as soon as the cheese is melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: vegetarian stuffed peppers air fryer air fryer stuffed mini peppers air fryer stuffed jalapeno peppers air fryer philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers reheat stuffed pepper in air fryer stuffed banana peppers in air fryer omelette stuffed peppers in air fryer bell pepper fries air fryer