Air Fryer Scallops, a simple dish prepared in the air fryer. They are such a healthy and delicious dinner. So easy to make, in the air fryer, and so fast.
- 1 pound of scallops, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
- Place the scallops into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for about 4 to 6 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Check the internal temperature of the scallops with a meat thermometer.
- Remove scallops from the air fryer.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the olive oil, melted butter, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Serve the scallops with the side of the sauce, or drizzle over them before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Scallops