I had a bunch of chicken breasts leftover and I made one of my family’s favorite sandwiches, it includes recipes for both bacon and chicken,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
This is a really easy way to use up leftover chicken and, or bacon. It’s kid friendly and one of my family’s favorite recipes, on days, when I just dont wnat to cook.
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1 diced tomato
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- pita bread
- Start by shredding the lettuce, into long strips.
- Dice your leftover chicken breasts (I have instructions on my website for making a really juicy breast, as you can tell by the picture)
- Dice the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add the shredded lettuce, diced chicken and diced tomatoes, into a large mixing bowl. Large enough so you can mix the ingredients.
- I used scissors and cut up the leftover bacon.
- Add the ranch dressing to the ingredients and mix well.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chicken tenders air fryer chicken tenders no breading air fryer chicken breast air fryer ranch chicken wings air fryer recipes air fryer parmesan chicken tenders ranch chicken breast in air fryer air fryer ranch chicken nuggets