This is such an easy recipe and only requires a few ingredients. The air fryer does a great job of making this bread light and airy. I highly recommend using a mini pan for this loaf, as it cooks all the way through. I used fresh blueberries, but you can easily switch them out for frozen.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs, and milk to the creamed sugar/butter.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, lemon juice, mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean, if not add another 5 minutes.
- NOTE: The exact time is going to depend on the air fryer model you have and the pans that you are using. I highly recommend using mini loaf pans as they do better in the air fryer than the larger loaf pans, you will often find the middle not cooking when using the larger loaf pans.