This is a great flavor, it brings out the nice smoky taste in the air fryer, It’s one of my family’s favorite meals.
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks or legs
Korean BBQ Sauce:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- Start by placing the chicken drumsticks in a large mixing bowl.
- Then pour int he soy sauce, dark brown sugar, minced garlic, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and ground ginger, mix well.
- Marinade overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Place the chicken drumsticks or legs onto the air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Set temperature to 400 degrees F, for 15 minutes, then flip them, and cook for another 7 to 10 minutes, as soon as they are cooked, (check with a meat thermometer) remove.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: korean fried chicken air fryer air fryer chicken drumsticks air fryer korean chicken thighs air fried chicken air fryer chicken drumsticks bbq buffalo chicken drumsticks air fryer chicken drumsticks in philips air fryer air fryer buttermilk chicken drumsticks