Air Fryer Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks — We all know how delicious Korean BBQ is, but it can be a pain to make. Air Fryer Drumsticks are the perfect solution! These drumsticks are coated in a thick and spicy sauce that will have your mouth watering. It’s easy to make too!
Cooking Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks in an air fryer is one of the most delicious and easy ways to enjoy this dish. The recipe below makes 8 drumsticks, but it can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger crowd.
The marinade is made with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil, giving these chicken drumsticks a sweet and savory flavor that everyone will love!
These tasty drumsticks are baked in your air fryer until they’re crispy and golden brown on the outside while remaining moist on the inside.
These are so good!
If you love a great and easy Air Fryer Chicken Recipe, some of my favorite recipes are EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT), AIR FRYER HERB CRUSTED CHICKEN BREASTS, CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS, and AIR FRYER PERUVIAN CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken Drumsticks or Legs
- Soy Sauce
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Minced Garlic
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Ground Ginger
How To Make Air Fryer Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Start by placing the chicken drumsticks in a large mixing bowl. Then pour in the soy sauce, dark brown sugar, minced garlic, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and ground ginger, mix well. Marinade overnight or at least 3 hours.
Place the chicken drumsticks or legs onto the air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
Set temperature to 400 degrees F for 15 minutes, then flip them and cook for another 7 to 10 minutes. As soon as they are cooked (check with a meat thermometer), remove them.
How to Serve
Serve with a large garden salad or on a bed of rice. You can serve it as an appetizer or as a primary protein in the meal.
Some great Air Fryer Side Dishes to pair them with are:
- AIR FRYER HASSELBACK BACON AND BLEU CHEESE POTATOES
- AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES
- THE BEST AIR FRYER ROASTED POTATOES
- AIR FRYER ROASTED BAKED POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM AND CHIVES
- AIR FRYER HOBO ROASTED POTATOES WITH ONIONS AND GARLIC
How to Store
If you have any leftover Chicken Drumsticks, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for 2 to 3 days.
You can reheat the chicken legs or drumsticks in either the microwave or air fryer. Heat until warmed through.
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks or legs
Korean BBQ Sauce:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- Start by placing the chicken drumsticks in a large mixing bowl.
- Then pour in the soy sauce, dark brown sugar, minced garlic, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and ground ginger, mix well.
- Marinade overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Place the chicken drumsticks or legs onto the air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Set temperature to 400 degrees F for 15 minutes, then flip them and cook for another 7 to 10 minutes. As soon as they are cooked (check with a meat thermometer), remove them.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 144mgSodium: 989mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 29g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.