Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread — You won’t believe how easy these Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Breads are to make, and you’ll love them too! They’re perfectly spicy with a creamy cheesy center. All of the flavors come together in just 20 minutes in your air fryer.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread a great and easy appetizer perfectly made in the air fryer. Served with roasted jalapenos and smothered in cheese, this is a perfect and absolutely delish Air Fryer Recipe.
If you love a great piece of cheesy bread with a bit of a kick, this is the perfect recipe. You can make this in any air fryer, oven, or basket. Today, I used my Instant Pot Vortex Plus, but I have made the same thing in my Power XL Air Fryer.
Air Fryer Pull-Apart Breads
I love a great pull-apart. My kids and I used to go to a bakery in one of the suburbs near us to grab a couple of pull-apart for a quick lunch, but making them in the air fryer is so much easier, and you can make so many varieties.
What is a Jalapeño Popper Bread?
Sure, we all have had the Jalapeno Popper, one of Friday’s most popular appetizers. They are typically a Jalapeno Pepper, which is stuffed with cream cheese, then breaded and deep-fried.
Today, we mixed it up. We started with a loaf of bread, cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and jalapenos and smothered it over the bread (that we hollowed out).
The end result was an amazing and delicious Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread.
What ingredients do you need to make air fryer jalapeño popper cheese bread?
The Ingredients for Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread:
- Loaf Bread
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread
The size of your bread will depend on the size of the air fryer you own.
Start by cutting your bread in half, then scoop out the middle of the bread. Leaving about an inch on each side of bread so it stays together.
In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced jalapenos, and diced bacon. Mix well.
Using a large spoon, fill the bread cavity with the mixture. Place the top of the bread, making a sandwich.
Place into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Some Pro-Tips For Making Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread-
- Room-temperature cream cheese works best, as it is easier to mix with the other ingredients. And easier to spread onto the bread.
- You can use any cheese that you want, but the ones that work best for this recipe are shredded cheddar or mozzarella. As, as the air fryer heats the cheese, it will melt. If you use a harder cheese, it will not melt.
- Remember, every air fryer is different. Therefore you need to cut your bread to fit your air fryer. Measure the bread before you spread the cream cheese mixture.
- If you have a smaller size air fryer, use sub rolls. They are perfect for the tiny air fryer basket.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE TORTILLA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
- EASY AIR FRYER NATHAN’S ONION RINGS
- AIR FRYER SPINACH AND FETA STROMBOLI
- EASY AIR FRYER VEGAN FLAUTAS
- AIR FRYER MARGHERITA PIZZA
SOME HELPFUL TOOLS, WHEN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DO NOT FORGET TO PIN-
Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread
- 1 loaf bread, Italian or French
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 cup jalapenos, diced
- 3 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Start by cutting your bread in half, then scoop out the middle of the bread. Leaving about an inch on each side of bread so it stays together.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced jalapenos, and diced bacon. Mix well.
- Using a large spoon, fill the bread cavity with the mixture.
- Place the top of the bread, making a sandwich.
- Place into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer