Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread a great and easy appetizer perfectly made in the air fryer. Served with roasted jalapenos and smothered in cheese, this is a perfect and absolutely delish Air Fryer Recipe.
- 1 Loaf Bread
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced Jalapeno
- 3 strips of bacon (cooked)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Start by cutting your bread in half, then scoop out the middle of the bread. Leaving about an inch on each side of bread so it stays together.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced jalapenos, and diced bacon. Mix well.
- Using a large spoon, fill the bread cavity with the mixture.
- Place the top of the bread, making a sandwich.
- Place into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Note: The size of your bread will depend on the size of the air fryer you own.
Keywords: Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread