This made for a quick lunch for the kids. I had some leftover bagels over and the other ingredients, so I thought this would be a great lunch for the kids, and such an easy one. Today I am showing you how to make Air Fryer Homemade Pizza Bagels.
This recipe will take you less than 10 minutes from start to finish, and you can have a great and easy snack or lunch.
Pizzas can be made with anything, especially in the air fryer, some of the great crusts I have found to use:
- Texas Toast
- Refrigerator Dough
- French Bread
And I am sure the list goes on and on.
Here Are Some of My Other Air Fryer Pizza Creations–
Today’s Ingredients Are Super Simple–
- Bagels: Use whatever you have, anything works.
- Pizza Sauce: Either homemade or store-bought
- Cheese: Whatever you have on hand, I used the traditional mozzarella cheese
- Toppings: What are your favorites, today I just used pepperoni (my kid’s favorite)
- Spices: A great time for some Italian seasoning.
How To Make Homemade Air Fryer Pizza Bagels–
Some Common Questions About Air Fryer Homemade Pizza Bagels-
How Can You Store These?
These make for a great prep-ahead lunch or dinner. Simply assemble them and place in the air fryer, when you are ready to eat.
How Long Do Pizza Bagels Go Into The Air Fryer?
If you are using frozen pizza bagels, simply place them in the air fryer for 5-6 minutes at 360 degrees F.
Can You Put Bagels Into The Air Fryer?
Yes, it is really easy to toast a bagel in the air fryer, simply add it for 2-3 minutes at 370 degrees F (air fryer setting)
Can You Put A Pizza In An Air Fryer?
Yes, add the pizza to your air fryer and air fry for 8 to 12 minutes at 380 degrees F.
Some Helpful Products Used In Making This Recipe–
FOOD TONGS, HIASH HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN TONGS FOR COOKING, BARBECUE, SERVING SCISSORS TONGS – BUFFET PLIERS 9 INCH
Do Not Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer Homemade Pizza Bagels
- 2 bagels, any type
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Assorted Toppings, any
- Cut the bagel in half.
- Set the bagel into the air fryer and air fry for 1 minute (it gives a great crisp to the bagel)
- Add your pizza sauce onto the bagel.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the pizza sauce, and then add your toppings. Air fry for another 3 minutes at 370 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Air Fryer