My kids love homemade bagels, I love that you can make these anytime and only require really only 3 ingredients, you can switch these bagels out with any flavoring, dried fruit, or seasoning, today, I used my son’s favorite blueberries and created these.
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl mix together the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt.
- After you mix it, add the dough to a floured surface (either use regular flour or more-self rising flour) knead the dough until it’s well combined.
- After you knead your dough add the dried blueberries and knead them into the dough.
- Roll out the dough into a long log, and then fold it together and seal the ends, by pressing the ends together.
- Place the prepared bagels into a greased air fryer basket or in a greased air fryer tray. Brush the bagels with an egg wash, (see instructions in the recipe card) Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting) after 5 minutes, brush the bagels again with the egg wash, and then air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer bagel recipe 2 ingredient bagels weight watchers toasting bagel in air fryer 2 ingredient bagels air fryer 2 ingredient bagel recipe air fryer bagels skinnytaste weight watchers air fryer recipes weight watchers air fryer recipes freestyle