I have been really enjoying using my air fryer over the past year, this is the one I usually use, I have 4 (I know, I know) this is one of my favorites though, and the price tag isn’t that bad, so if you are in the market for a new Air Fryer or want one for just starting, I highly recommend it. It’s made by Instant Pot–
Today, I was using up my Jalapeno Poppers, that I picked up at Trader Joe’s over the weekend. I think they have the best deal on Jalapeno Poppers, as you get a huge bag for only $1.49, so if you have one near you, check them out.
This is a common recipe, that is used at most parties, tailgating (which they are awesome at) and other social get-togethers, they go great with beer, so if you have a party coming up, give them a chance and make them. I promise you will not be disappointed. You can also prepare these ahead of time, and then just place them on a baking tray, and right before you serve, just pop them into the oven for about 3-4 minutes, just enough to reheat them.
Words of caution though, be careful of the insides, they are very hot and when they get contact with any part of your skin, it will burn. So, I picked up a pair of these gloves, which come in handy, when I am cooking with any type of hot pepper.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin For Later–
These are always a huge hit with my family, and I love making them for football games, they are perfect for get together’s, as you don’t even need a plate.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- Start by mixing the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, ground cumin, salt, chili powder, smoked paprika, together in a small bowl.
- Then cut the center of the jalapeno pepper, just enough so that you can get all of the seeds and membranes out.
- Then fill the pepper with the cream cheese filling.
- As you stuff them place them in your air fryer basket or on your air fryer tray.
- Set the timer for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!