Air Fryer-Gold Old Fashioned Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients together. Mix until well blended.
- Let it sit for about 4 minutes.
- Then spray an Air Fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread your pancake batter into it. Try to get it as thin as possible.
- Set the time for 220 degrees F. For 3 minutes, then check it, continue to set in 3-minute intervals, until it’s fully cooked.
Note: The exact time will depend on the wattage, thickness of the pancake.