So I’m still having the greatest time using my new Air Fryer — between my air fryer and my Instant Pot, I no longer use the stove. LOL.
I am wondering how long it becomes an obsolete cooking appliance. I am also using it to see what and how I can cook stuff.
This is one of the recipes that I had on my bucket list of things to try, and it totally worked. They were a bit thicker than regular pancakes. But, they totally were awesome!
The exact time will depend upon the thickness of the pancakes and the wattage of your air fryer. Therefore, it’s best to set the timer for 3-minute intervals and keep on checking. I would not want anyone to ruin a perfectly good pancake.
Then mix in the wet ingredients.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin:
Air Fryer-Gold Old Fashioned Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients together. Mix until well blended.
- Let it sit for about 4 minutes.
- Then spray an Air Fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread your pancake batter into it. Try to get it as thin as possible.
- Set the time for 220 degrees F. For 3 minutes, then check it, continue to set in 3-minute intervals, until it’s fully cooked.
Note: The exact time will depend on the wattage, thickness of the pancake.