Air Fryer Pancakes are light, fluffy, and incredibly easy! Air fried pancakes make for an easy breakfast that the entire family is happy to devour.
Fried pancakes in the air fryer are fast and turn out beautifully! Made with basic ingredients, they are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face too.
Why You Will Love Air Fried Pancakes!
- Only 8 ingredients
- Less than 20 minutes
- Kids and adults love air fryer pancakes
- Easy enough for busy mornings
- Beginner friendly
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pancakes
Toppings: Of course, this is where the kids can have a lot of fun! Add whipped cream, maple syrup, fresh fruit, or even powdered sugar. Top your air fryer pancake with any of your favorite toppings and you can’t go wrong!
Equipment Needed For Air Fryer Pancakes
All you need is your air fryer, either basket or oven style, and a pan that fits into your air fryer. You can use any pan that will work. I prefer to use a thinner-sized pan.
Other Pans that you can use: These are disposable pans; these will work amazingly if you are camping or living in an RV. Some great ones to try are: Disposable/Reusable Heavy Duty Aluminum 6″ Mini Pie Pans Deep or 8-Inch Aluminum Dutch Oven Liner Pans – 10 Count.
How To Make Air Fryer Pancakes
Step 1: Prepare the batter
Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, granulated sugar, milk, egg, and butter to a large bowl.
Step 2: Rest batter
After mixing the batter, let the batter sit for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 3: Add batter to pan
Spray your pan with cooking spray. Then, pour your pancake batter into the pan. Spread it to get it as thin as you can while covering the bottom of the pan.
Step 4: Air fry pancake
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and cook for 6 minutes. Check to make sure the air fryer pancake is fully cooked before removing it.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Pancakes
- Pan: The key to getting perfectly cooked air fryer pancakes is using an aluminum pan. You can either get these disposable pans or use a 4 to 5-inch pan.
- Stack: While this recipe is for one air fryer pancake, I love to make a huge stack for my kids. Work in batches and keep them warm in the oven while you make more!
- Add-ins: You can add blueberries, chocolate chips, or even diced strawberries. All of them add a lot of flavor.
Can I make homemade pancakes in the air fryer?
You betcha! Making pancakes in the air fryer is more straightforward than making them on the stovetop. Plus, your pancakes will be extra crispy – thanks to the hot air circulating them. Follow these simple steps to make delicious homemade pancakes in your air fryer.
Can you freeze air fryer pancakes?
Yep! If you have leftover air fried pancakes, freezing them will allow you to save them for later.
Let them cool to room temperature, then wrap them individually in saran wrap and place them into a freezer bag. They will last for about 2 to 3 months. You can then heat them from frozen in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
What is the best temperature to cook pancakes in the air fryer?
I have found that if you want your pancakes to be soft in the middle, without being burnt on top or raw in the middle, you need to cook them low and slow! The perfect temperature is 320 degrees F.
If you are making these in an air fryer oven, place the tray on the bottom level so the bottom and middle cook up perfectly!
Do I have to Flip The Pancakes?
No, they are more like mini cakes than pancakes; therefore, you want them to cook through. There is no need to flip the pancakes.
Can I Use Whole Wheat Flour In This Recipe?
Yes, you can easily change out all-purpose flour for whole wheat flour. You can also use gluten-free flour, low-carb flour, or even Keto flour. This is a very versatile recipe that is adaptable to any diet.
What Should I Serve On My Pancakes?
What’s the perfect topping for your pancakes? Should you add syrup, fruits, or chocolate chips? You can also serve air fried pancakes with nuts, whipped topping, or drizzled in jam. Use your imagination to find what you like the most.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS
- AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS
- EASY AIR FRYER HARD BOILED EGGS
- LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS
- AIR FRYER POACHED EGGS
Be sure to tag @ForkToSpoon on Instagram, if you share a picture on Instagram! Let’s get social, you can follow me: on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or join one of our Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes and Tips
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted and melted
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients together. Mix until well blended.
- Let it sit for about 4 minutes.
- Then spray an Air Fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread your pancake batter into it. Try to get it as thin as possible.
- Set the time for 320 degrees F. For 3 minutes, then check it, continue to set in 3-minute intervals, until it’s fully cooked.
- Note: The exact time will depend on the wattage, thickness of the pancake.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer