Air Fryer Frozen Pork Belly — If you love crispy, crunchy pork belly but don’t have the time to slow-roast it in an oven or smoker, you need to try making an air fryer frozen pork belly! The air fryer can replicate the same delicious results of a traditional roast in a fraction of the time.
Not only is this dish perfect for busy weeknights, but it also adds incredible flavor and texture to many dishes. Cooking couldn’t be easier since you only need store-bought ingredients like frozen pork belly and your favorite seasonings or marinades. Read on to learn exactly how to make a juicy and flavorful air fryer frozen pork belly!
If you’re looking for a delicious, convenient way to prepare pork belly at home, look no further than using an air fryer. Air-frying frozen pork belly is the perfect way to get restaurant-quality results quickly and easily. Using an air fryer to crisp up your pork belly in just minutes without creating a greasy mess on your stovetop or oven; you can have juicy, succulent pork pieces that will satisfy any carnivore’s cravings! Ready to learn how? Keep reading as we walk through all steps necessary to create tasty and irresistible air-fried frozen pork belly bites in no time.
Frozen Pork Belly Air Fryer
Are you looking for a delicious and unique way to prepare pork belly? Look no further! With the help of an air fryer, you can transform frozen pork belly into something truly special. Not only does cooking frozen pork belly in an air fryer significantly decrease your preparation time, it also ensures that each bite is crispy and flavorful. In this recipe, we’ll walk you through some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your air fryer while cooking up some tasty dishes with frozen pork belly. So put away those oven mitts and pull out that air fryer – let’s whip up a taste sensation with these amazing Frozen Pork Belly Air Fryer recipes!
Why Cooking Pork Belly In The Air Fryer Works So Well
- The hot air circulating the pork belly is amazing!
- The crispy skin of the pork belly is elevated with air frying!
- It makes great for meal prep; who doesn’t love leftover pork belly?
- A great way to start your air frying adventure!
- It’s the best way to cook pork belly!
- An easy air fryer pork belly recipe!
- Less Time!
Pork belly is one of the most iconic and tasty cuts of pork, and it’s well-suited for various dishes. Whether you’re looking to whip up some pulled pork tacos or want something more complex, like crispy pork roasted with shallots,
this delicious cut can give you an incredible meal every time. But buying frozen Pork Belly isn’t always easy – in fact, it can be tricky to know just what fores should go into your grocery list before seeking out these hard-to-find packages. In this blog post, we’ll break down all the ingredients needed when purchasing Frozen Pork Belly so that finding and preparing this scrumptious meat will be easier!
Remember the step-by-step instructions are below in the printable recipe card, as well as the nutrition information.
- Pork Belly: Use any frozen precooked pork belly in this recipe
- Oil: Use any high-heat oil, such as olive oil, avocado oil or even grapeseed oil, or sesame oil
- Brown Sugar or Granulated Sugar for some sweetness
- Seasonings and Spices: Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika, Kosher or Sea Salt, Black Pepper
How To Cook Frozen Pork Belly In Air Fryer
Forget every myth about frozen pork belly being tough, rubbery, or difficult to cook. Cooking your frozen pork belly is now easier than ever using an air fryer! With our tips and tricks, we can show you how to make crispy and delicious pork belly in the comfort of your own home. It will only take a few minutes, giving you more time to enjoy great meals with friends and family. Follow along as we demonstrate step-by-step instructions for getting a perfectly cooked Frozen Pork Belly right out of your Air Fryer every time!
Step One: Create The Pork Belly Rub
In a small bowl, add all of your seasonings and sugar. Mix well. Use a paper towel and dry the pork belly off. Rub the pork belly with the oil, and then generously add the seasonings to the pork belly.
Step Two: Air Fry Frozen Pork Belly
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, then spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray; add the pork belly, pork belly skin side down into the preheated air fryer basket. Set the cooking time for 18-20 minutes, flipping the pork belly several times during the cooking process.
- Seasonings and Spices: You can add some chili powder or serve wtih hot sauce for some added spice.
- Cut: You can always cut the pork belly bites into bite-size pieces when the pork belly is defrosted enough to cut with a sharp knife or slice into pork belly slices.
- Shake and Flip During the Cooking Process so the meat is evenly cooked
- Air Fryer Cooks at different times, so watch the pork belly as it cooks.
How To Serve Cooked Pork Belly
Pork belly is a great way to infuse rich flavor and texture into your meal. It’s the cut of pork that gives us bacon, after all! But how do you go about serving pork belly and making sure it really stands out on a plate? We’re here to walk you through every step of the process, showing you how to prepare and serve cooked pork belly with style. Impress your guests in no time with our simple yet decadent recipes – perfect for dinner parties or anytime you’re looking for something special on the menu:
- Serve With BBQ Sauce, hot sauce, honey mustard, soy sauce, or even sweet and sour sauce!
- Serve with your favorite air fryer roasted vegetables, including frozen broccoli, asparagus, and green beans.
- Serve as a main course or as an appetizer!
What temperature do you cook pork in the air fryer?
Cooking pork in the air fryer is a great way to get juicy, tender meat without using too much fat. The temperature and time needed may vary slightly depending on what kind of cut you are cooking.
I have found over the years that cooking a good piece of pork belly should be cooked at 375 degrees F to 400 degrees F to get the best crispy pork belly recipe! It’s the high temperature that really gives you a juicy piece of pork belly meat!
Can I cook pork belly in the air fryer?
Yes, you can cook pork belly in an air fryer. Pork belly is a fatty cut of meat that is usually slow-cooked to render the fat and bring out its delicious flavor. But with an air fryer, it’s possible to achieve a crisp crust on the outside while keeping the inside juicy and tender – all in about half the time of traditional methods.
How to store leftovers
Store: If you have leftover pork belly, let it cool to room temperature and place it in an airtight container. It will last in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Freeze: This is a great meal prep method that can replace bacon in most dishes. Let your leftovers cool to room temperature, and then warp tightly in saran wrap or aluminum foil. The leftovers will last for 3-4 months in the freezer.
How To Reheat Pork Belly In Air Fryer
The process of reheating pork belly in an air fryer is relatively simple. You must start by ensuring the pork belly is cooked thoroughly so it doesn’t become dry and tough during reheating. Place it in the air fryer and set the temperature to 350-400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the pork belly is hot. Be sure to check on it regularly, as some air fryers may cook faster than others. Once the pork belly is finished, season it with your favorite herbs and spices to give it a delicious flavor.
Internal Temperature of Pork Belly
The pork belly must be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C) to ensure it is safe for consumption. It is important to use a meat thermometer or digital food thermometer and monitor the temperature closely when roasting pork.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air frying frozen pork belly is one of the best ways to cook this delicious meat. The perfect combination of hot temperature and a few added herbs and spices will leave you with a great-tasting dish that all your family and friends can enjoy.
Air fryers typically use much less oil than traditional cooking methods, benefiting your meal’s flavor and health. Additionally, they are simple to operate, making it easy to whip up tasty meals in no time. Air fryers have become popular kitchen appliances for a good reason—they can quickly cook all different types of food conveniently and efficiently, adding numerous options to your meal planning list! Give air frying frozen pork belly a try today; your taste buds will thank you!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER HONEY BBQ CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER HONEY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN MILANESE
- AIR FRYER BOURBON CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT KFC FRIED CHICKEN
Air Fryer Frozen Pork Belly
- 1 pound pork belly, frozen
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- In a small bowl, add all of your seasonings and sugar. Mix well. Use a paper towel and dry the pork belly off. Rub the pork belly with the oil, and then generously add the seasonings to the pork belly.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, then spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray; add the pork belly, pork belly skin side down into the preheated air fryer basket. Set the cooking time for 18-20 minutes, flipping the pork belly several times during the cooking process.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional