This has been all of the rage in the Air Fryer group. So, I thought, why not. This is not my recipe, I have two sources, I would like to site:
They are extremely easy to make and they are very versatile, I will be updating my post in the coming weeks, as I just ordered Trader Joe’s, Everything Bagel Topping, which Looks AMAZING!
So, the directions are pretty easy, here they are so you can easily make them in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Easy Homemade Sesame Bagels
Making homemade bagels has never been easier, today I am making 4 bagels with this recipe, and they are so easy to make. Feel free to change out the toppings, today I went with a classic sesame bagel, but the options are limitless.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour (see note)
- 2–3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Mix together the Greek Yogurt, self-rising flour and salt, until the dough comes together.
- Use a rolling pin and roll the dough out, about 1/2 inch thick. (or just use your hands to create circles, and use your finger to add the hole trough the middle of it)
- Use biscuit cutters and cut your circles out.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
- Air Fry at 325 F. for 8 to 11 minutes. (I flipped mine, after 5 minutes)
Note: if you do not have self-rising flour, just make your own, with 2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1 cup of flour.
Keywords: air fryer bagel recipe air fryer bagels skinnytaste air fryer bagel bites 2 ingredient bagels healthy bagel recipes homemade everything bagels bagel recipe without yogurt air fryer bagels vegan