Does anyone else remember Saturday or Sunday morning pancakes breakfasts? My family would head every Sunday after to church to IHOP, for a great pancake breakfast. They had amazing combinations with all the toppings, yummy.
Now, that I am a hockey mom, I don’t get a lot of weekends (truth, I do not get any free weekends from September until May, but I wouldn’t change it for anything, even pancakes) free, so I have tried to come up with the same traditions, using homemade recipes. Living in New Hampshire/Vermont Border for a while, I also learned that one of the best ways to indulgence is to have pure maple syrup on the table for serving.
I am a BIG fan of homemade pancake mix, because, I think they just taste much better, and they are simple enough to whip up. If you are running short of time, you could also make a batch of homemade pancake mix, and you can also freeze pancakes. I love that idea, I usually make a batch on a Sunday morning, when I am free, and I make enough to last a month.
To freeze them, all you need to do is to make them how you usually do, and then put them onto a cookie sheet and pop them into the freezer, after about 5 minutes, they will be frozen enough to stack on top of each other and place into a Ziploc bag.
KITCHEN ITEMS USED: (NOTE: AFFILIATE LINKS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS POST)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN—
Air Fryer, Dutch Baby
A really easy breakfast made all in the air fryer, you can add anything you want for a topping, I added blueberries for one of my sons and my other son, wanted chocolate chips!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teapsoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and milk.
- Then add the flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, ground cinnamon and mix well.
- Then place the butter in the air fryer safe pan (which is any pan that is safe for ovens) set in the air fryer at 400 degrees, just until the butter melts.
- Using oven mitts, remove the pan, and then pour in the batter
- Place in the oven and set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 5 minutes (air fryer setting) Then for 2 minutes, I turn the heat up to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, which makes the pancake rise.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: ir fryer pancake bites air fryer pancakes make pancakes in airfryer air fryer pancake mix frozen pancakes in air fryer air fryer recipes air fryer popovers keto air fryer pancakes