Because now that you are using your air fryer. Sometimes, you really just want a single muffin, I have scaled it back, my famous recipe, so that now you get only one cranberry, but it still tastes fabulous.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup cranberry (either fresh or frozen)
Optional: Sparkling sugar, which I love for all my muffins, they give it a real bakery quality
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in the melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract and milk.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Either spray a muffin tin (see my recommend one above or line the muffin tin with cupcake liners)
- Pour your batter into the muffin/cupcake holder.
- Set in the air fryer for 7 minutes at 330 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Check to make sure the muffin is fully cooked, before you remove it, depending on the air fryer you own you may need an additional minute or two.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: muffin cups for air fryer muffin pan for air fryer air fryer silicone muffin cups air fryer chocolate chip muffins cupcake in air fryer can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer air fryer chocolate cupcakes can i use silicone cups in air fryer