I used to make this in the crockpot, a long time ago, since I have donated my crockpot, today for lunch, I tried them in the air fryer, they were oh so good. And so easy, with only three ingredients. So, if you have been wondering about how to make frozen meatballs in the air fryer, here is your guide.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
These are so easy, yet so delicious, these would make a fabulous light lunch or a great appetizer. My kids loved these during football season!
- 28 ounces frozen meatballs (any type)
- 14 ounces of jellied cranberry sauce
- 12 ounces of chil sauce
- Today, I used frozen meatballs. I just added them directly onto the tray, if you have an air fryer, basket, just add them to the basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash up the canned cranberry jelly sauce.
- Mix in the chili sauce.
- Mix well.
- Once the meatballs are finished cooking, (air frying) add them to the sauce. If you want you can heat up the sauce, but the sauce at room temperature and the meatballs hot, they are somewhere between room temperature and hot.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen meatballs in air fryer oven air fryer frozen meatballs cooking time how long to cook frozen meatballs in air fryer frozen raw meatballs in air fryer air fryer meatballs temperature air fryer meatballs cooking time how long do i cook meatballs in air fryer air fryer meatball sub