Air Fryer Chilean Sea Bass — I’ve been cooking a lot more lately, and I think it’s because of my new air fryer. It’s so easy to cook with one of these, just put your food in the basket, push a button and wait for the beep! This sea bass is an excellent dish that you can make in under ten minutes. It tastes great as well as is healthy for you. If you’re looking for a quick meal idea or want to try something new, give this recipe a shot!
The Air Fryer Chilean Sea Bass is a recipe that will make your mouth water because it’s so delicious. This blog post, with step-by-step instructions, will show you how to create the perfect dish in an air fryer. It tastes great and has healthy ingredients!
WHY I LOVE THIS AIR FRYER CHILEAN SEA BASS
I love to cook sea bass in my air fryer because it is easy, quick and the taste is delicious. Sea bass has a flaky texture that pairs well with many different flavors and seasonings. The best part about cooking sea bass in an air fryer is that you can get your favorite dish without all of the oil or grease! I hope you enjoy this recipe for Air Fryer Chilean Sea Bass as much as I do!
This is a healthy, easy, and delicious recipe, and you will fall in love with making seafood in y9our air fryer!
What Is Chilean Sea Bass?
Chilean sea bass, also known as Patagonian toothfish, is a type of cod found in the deep waters of the Southern Ocean. It has white flesh and no scales. It can be baked or fried but is most commonly broiled because it dries out when cooked by other methods.
Chilean sea bass became popular in North America around 1990 when they were first exported from Chile on an industrial scale. However, it remains very rare outside of South America due to overfishing that occurred before management plans could be implemented.
It’s a great fish and flakes perfectly in the Air Fryer!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chilean Sea Bass
- Chilean Sea Bass
- Black Pepper
- Minced Garlic
- Dried Oregano
How To Make Air Fryer Chilean Sea Bass
In a small bowl, add the melted butter, minced garlic, and oregano.
Start by drying off your fish with a paper towel, and then season with salt and black pepper. Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, and then add your fish, brush with the melted butter, air fry for 8 to 10 minutes, frequently brushing with the melted butter.
- Look for a great piece of sea bass for this recipe. It’s rather expensive, so purchase the best cut available.
- Bring the sea bass to room temperature, before adding it to the air fryer basket, this way it will be perfectly cooked and tender.
- For best results, baste frequently with your pastry brush, this will keep your sea bass tender and moist.
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket, otherwise, the fish will not cook up evenly, for best results, leave some space around the fish.
- Season with lemon juice (a squeeze of fresh lemon) right before serving.
How To Make This In The Oven:
You can easily make this in a regular oven, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F, and then prepare as directed in the recipe. Set the time for 15 to 20 minutes, base frequently for best results.
How To Serve:
This is a healthy meal and protein that can be served with almost anything. For a simple garden salad, to a plate of asparagus. Since this is a KETO and low-carb-friendly recipe, choose a great Air Fryer Side Dish!
Healthy and delicious! It’s a light meal that can be served with anything you love! Some great Air Fryer Side Dishes are:
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI ONION PIE
- LITTLE POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER ACORN SQUASH
- AIR FRYER STUFFING
How To Store:
You can store your leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. When you go to reheat, brush the sea bass with melted butter, it will help to keep your fish moist and tender.
How To Reheat:
Place your leftover fish into the air fryer basket, brush with limited butter, and air fry for 5 to 7 minutes, at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
More Air Fryer Fish Recipes:
- AIR FRYER FLOUNDER FISH
- AIR FRYER FISH & CHIPS
- THE BEST AIR FRYER FISH RECIPES
- AIR FRYER HOMEMADE FISH STICKS RECIPE
- AIR FRYER CRAWFISH CAKES
Air Fryer Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 pound Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 teaspoon salt, 1
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepepr
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried orgeano
- 1 lemon wedge (for serving)
- In a small bowl, add the melted butter, minced garlic, and oregano.
- Start by drying off your fish with a paper towel, and then season with salt and black pepper.
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, and then add your fish, brush with the melted butter, air fry for 8 to 10 minutes, frequently brushing with the melted butter.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer