Air Fryer Cheesy BBQ Pork Sliders are easy, and they made a mean lunch for my kids. These easy Pork Sliders were a perfect combination of the Instant Pot and Air Fryer.
- 1 Package King Hawaiian Slider Buns
- 3 Cups Shredded BBQ Pulled Pork
- 8 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 4 teaspoons melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- Lay down your bottom roll into a baking pan. Spreading the Pulled Pork (about 3 tablespoons) onto the slider bun.
- Add the cheese on top of the BBQ Meat.
- Add the top roll, and then brush with the butter mixture. Set the pan into the air fryer at 300 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. Remove when the cheese starts to melt and the buns turn golden brown.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Make the butter mixture: mix the melted butter with the Worchesthires sauce, onion flakes, and poppy seeds.
Keywords: Air Fryer Cheesy BBQ Pork Sliders