This is such an easy and healthy dinner, Air Fryer Blackened Salmon. I love this recipe, and I love that I made it in less than 15 minutes, from start to finish.
- 2 (6 ounces) salmon fillet (skin on or off)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Start by making the blackened spice. In a small bowl, mix the paprika, brown sugar, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, thyme, and oregano. Mix well.
- Then brush the butter onto the salmon and then cover it with the spice mixture.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Then place your plank onto the air fryer, and then place the salmon on top of the plank.
- Air fry for 5 minutes, and then brush some more butter on top.
- Air fry for another 4-5 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Blackened Salmon