This is a very easy and simple recipe for basil pesto shrimp kebabs, feel free to make your own pesto, especially when fresh basil is available at your local fruit market.
- 1 pound shrimp (defrosted)
- 16 ounces basil pesto (or make your own)
- Start by defrosting the shrimp, see the blog post for instructions.
- Pour in the basil pesto sauce and mix well, covering the shrimp
- As you thread them through the skewer, place them on a greased air fryer oven sheet or in a greased air fryer basket.
- Place in the air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Once they are opaque in color pull them out, as you don’t want them to overcook.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!