Air Fryer Apple Pancake Dippers –– If you’re looking for a fun and easy breakfast or snack idea, look no further than air fryer apple pancake dippers! These pancakes are made with simple ingredients and are cooked in the air fryer in just a few minutes. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce for a delicious and satisfying treat.
Who doesn’t love pancakes? I know I do! And when you can turn them into a fun and easy dipper, that’s even better. These air fryer apple pancake dippers are perfect for breakfast or a snack. Plus, they’re a great way to use up any extra apples you might have. So give them a try – I promise you won’t be disappointed!
What Are Apple Pancake Dippers?
In the mood for a fun and easy breakfast recipe that will get your family excited to eat in the morning? Try making Apple Pancake Dippers! This is a delicious and creative way to turn pancakes into fun finger food. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any extra apples you may have on hand. So follow along with this simple recipe and enjoy some tasty Apple Pancake Dippers for breakfast today!
Why Make Apple Pancake Dippers In The Air Fryer?
Some folks might be wondering what the big deal is with making apple pancake dippers in the air fryer. After all, you can just as easily make them in a skillet on the stovetop. But there are some definite benefits to using the air fryer for this recipe! Here are three reasons why you should consider making apple pancake dippers in the air fryer:
The Results Are Delicious – Air-fried apple pancakes come out crispy and golden brown on the outside while staying soft and fluffy on the inside. They taste amazing, whether served as a standalone snack or as part of a larger breakfast or brunch spread.
They’re Super Easy To Make – Apple pancake dippers are one of the easiest recipes around, and they’re perfect for cooks of all levels of experience. If you can stir the batter and use an air fryer, you can make these pancakes!
The Air Fryer Keeps Things Clean – One great thing about cooking with an air fryer is that it creates very little mess. In contrast to frying foods in grease or oil, air frying uses hot air to cook food, so there’s no danger of splattering oil and making a mess in your kitchen. Give this easy, delicious recipe a try today!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Apple Pancake Dippers
Do you have an air fryer? If not, what are you waiting for? Air fryers are the best! Not only do they make fantastic French fries, but they’re also perfect for making things like apple pancake dippers. This recipe is so simple and easy to follow that even a beginner cook can make it! Plus, it’s perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or snack. So, what are you waiting for? Check out the recipe below and start cooking!
- Pancake Batter: Homemade or Store-bought
- Serve: With either melted chocolate or powdered sugar.
How To Cook Apple Pancake Dippers In Air Fryer
In a large bowl, add your pancake batter ingredients. Whisk the flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, milk, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla extract.
Then slice your apples either vertically or horizontally and dip them into the pancake batter. As you coat the aples, place them onto the parchment paper.
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 14 minutes, flipping halfway, cook until they are golden brown.
Can I Make These Gluten-Free?
Yes, If you want to make these gluten-free, you can use gluten-free pancake mix. I highly recommend King Arthur’s Gluten-Free Pancake Mix.
You can also use the recipe below, but change the ingredients for gluten-free alternatives. The recipe and time will remain the same.
Can These Be Made With Different Fruits?
Yes, this is a beautiful and fantastic summer recipe, with all of the fruits in season. The key is to slice your fruit thinner so both sides cook up to perfection.
I have made these over the years with:
- Strawberries: Slice your strawberries about 1/4 inch thick, then dip the sliced strawberries into the pancake batter.
- Pear Slices: The key to making pear slices in your pancake batter is to dry them using a paper towel. Then add the pancake batter to the pear slices.
- Pineapple Rings: Another favorite, you can either use canned pineapples, or you can even use my favorite recipe for Air Fryer Pineapples, and then coat them with pancake batter.
This might be an amazing Air Fryer Brunch Recipe! And it would be fantastic for camping! Who doesn’t love fruit and pancakes together?
What Should I Dip Pancakes Into?
These are amazing on their own, but of course, you can even elevate these even more with some simple dipping sauces. Here are some of my favorite dipping sauces to serve with the best Air Fryer Pancake Dippers!
- Maple syrup: A true classic choice, but you can also use pancake syrup, honey, or even flavored pancake syrups. I love making my own Instant Pot Blueberry Pancakes Syrup, which is fantastic!
- Chocolate, can you go wrong with chocolate? How about some Homemade Chocolate Sauce and sprinkles make for a fun and tasty pancake topping
- Fruit: Healthy toppings like strawberries, blueberries, or bananas are always a hit! Especially during the summer, when the fruit is at its peak!
- Other Sauces: Nutella, peanut butter, or jam make for a delicious and decadent breakfast choice
- Other: Whip up some whipped cream or get creative with your favorite ice cream flavor!
Amazing Mix-Ins To The Pancake Batter!
This is another excellent way to increase the flavor in these Air Fryer Pancake Dippers. Some great options are:
Nuts: Use diced pecans, walnuts, or even macadamia nuts! Like pecans, nothing goes with apples just like my recipe for Air Fryer Banana Walnut Bread!
Sprinkles: A fun way to eat breakfast, add some chocolate jimmies or colorful sprinkles!
How To Store
This is a great make-ahead breakfast that you can easily make ahead of time, then refrigerate and eat during the week. If you have any leftovers, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days. You can reheat in the air fryer or microwave and heat until warmed through.
Freezing: A great way to fill your freezer. Make a double or triple batch, and freeze one batch or later. Place the room temperature pancake dippers onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and place the baking sheet into the freezer. Freeze until the pancake dippers are frozen solid. Place the frozen pancake dippers into a freezer bag, and they will last for about 2 to 3 months.
You can add the frozen pancake dippers to the air fryer and then cook at 380 degrees F until they are warmed.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Are you looking for new breakfast recipes to try in your air fryer? If so, you’re in luck! We’ve gathered some of our favorite air fryer breakfast recipes for you to cook up this weekend. From French toast to bacon and eggs, there’s something here for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
- AIR FRYER ELOTE AVOCADO TOAST
- AIR FRYER PANCAKE DONUTS RECIPE
- EASY AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE BRIOCHE
- AIR FRYER CREAM CHEESE-STUFFED BAGEL BITES
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON RAISIN SCONES
- Amazing AIR FRYER SAUSAGE MCGRIDDLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH (MCDONALD’S KETO COPYCAT RECIPE)
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Apple Pancake Dippers
- 1 cup pancake batter, homemade or store bought–prepared
- 2 large apples, peeled and cut
- In a large bowl, add your pancake batter ingredients. Whisk the flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, milk, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Then slice your apples either vertically or horizontally and di them into the pancake batter. As you coat the apples, place them onto the parchment paper. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 14 minutes, flipping halfway, cook until they are golden brown.
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper