Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
I have a long laundry list of items, I would like to make, so if you have any suggestions, I am always open to them. Today, I conquered my day’s task of making homemade biscuit donut with a chocolate glaze. Since my entire family are chocolate lovers, as you can imagine this breakfast went over quite well.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
To Make any Donut with Filling you need to purchase a Food Injector, I purchased this one, since I knew Jelly was thicker than any normal liquid, and it was made specifically for jelly. It worked like a charm.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer, Jelly Filled Donuts (Ready in 5 Minutes)
This is so good, and the jelly although messy is absolutely delicious in this donut, it’s great way to get kids to eat breakfast in the morning.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 can refrigerator dough biscuits
- 1 cup grape jelly (any flavor will work)
- Start by preparing the biscuit dough for the air fryer. Today, I used Trader Joe’s Biscuits
- Spray your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- lace your biscuit dough (I needed to do it in 2 batches, as you don’t want them crowded)
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the biscuits, place on a cutting board and place the second batch in the air fryer basket
- Meanwhile, fill your food injector with the jelly (grape or another flavor) Let the biscuits cool slightly and then inject the jelly directly into the donut. It will take you a few tries, but after a while, you will have the hang.
- Fill all of the donuts, plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: jelly filled donuts in the air fryer how to fill a jelly doughnut air fryer cream filled donuts how to make jam filled donuts grape jelly filled donuts dunkin donuts jelly filling recipe air fryer chinese donuts vortex air fryer donuts