Such an easy breakfast for everyone. Everyone loves homemade chocolate scones, with a great twist by adding chocolate sauce on top. Talk about a great breakfast, thanks to my air fryer.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- 3/4 cup half and a half, or cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Start by adding the flour, sugar to a large mixing bowl.
- Then add in the butter.
- Add in the half and half and eggs, vanilla extract.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- spray your silicone molds, with non-stick cooking spray (see the blog post, on how I got them to fit into the air fryer)
- Fill the mold with the batter.
- Set your tray into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes check on your scones, mine were done, if yours are not, add a couple of minutes.
- I drizzled some chocolate sauce over them, plated, served, and enjoyed!
Keywords: mini chocolate chip scones chocolate chip scones buttermilk chocolate chip scones pioneer woman chocolate chip scones martha stewart chocolate chip scones bisquick chocolate chip scones sour cream chocolate chip scones self raising flour chocolate chip scones near me