Such an easy dessert, a family favorite and with the homemade dough, it’s a real treat.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 medium apples
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Start by peeling and cutting up the apples, into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, spices, and water, bring to a simmer. Keep on stirring so it doesn’t burn or stick.
- Remove from heat, mix in the butter, apples, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Then pour into a buttered pie plate (air fryer safe of course)
- Then make the topping, just add the Bisquick mix, milk, sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl, and mix well.
- Pour the topping over the apples.
- Set in your air fryer 320 degrees F, for 10 minutes, check and add 5-minute intervals until the pie is completely cooked.
- Note: the exact time will depend on your model of air fryer and wattage.
Keywords: air fryer apple crisp with oatmeal how to make apple crisp in air fryer healthy air fryer apple crisp air fryer cobbler recipes air fryer apple dessert air fryer apple crisp recipe air fryer apple fritters air fryer blueberry crisp