Air Fryer Homemade Apple Cobbler –Apple Cobbler is a classic dessert that you can make in so many different ways. Today, we’re sharing our favorite Air Fryer Homemade Apple Cobbler recipe! This version is super easy to make and will be a hit with your family and friends. Enjoy!
Welcome to fall. This is one of my favorite apple recipes for the Air Fryer. There is nothing like a homemade Air Fryer Apple Cobbler! Yummy!
This is a great fall dessert, add some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top, and you have a great evening treat. This is one of my family’s favorites, so it was one of the first things I baked in the air fryer. My entire kitchen smells terrific when this is in the air fryer.
There are so many different ways that you can make an apple cobbler. Everyone loves a quick and delicious Air Fryer Apple Cobbler Recipe, and this is one of the best. Without all of the work, you get the fantastic flavor, and it bakes up beautifully in the air fryer!
Ingredients Used in Air Fryer Apple Cobbler
You can have an easy Air Fryer Apple Cobbler Recipe with only a few simple ingredients baked up to perfection in your air fryer!
- Granulated Sugar: You can also use a sugar alternative, Splenda.
- Cornstarch: This helps thicken up the apple mixture.
- Spices: Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, and Allspice
- Apples: See my recommendations below.
- Lemon Juice: Adds some citrus to the dish
- Bisquick Mix: You can use store-bought or homemade (here is an easy recipe)
- Milk: Forms the topping
- Butter: Keeps the apple cobbler moist and delicious.
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Cobbler
Start by peeling and cutting up the apples into bite-sized pieces. Then mix the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and water into a small saucepan. Mix well. Bring to a slight simmer, and then turn off the heat. Remove from heat and mix in the butter, apples, and lemon juice.
Meanwhile, blend all topping ingredients into a small bowl, and mix well.
Pour the filling into a greased baking pan (air fryer safe), and add the topping on top, scattering it.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the pie is fully cooked and golden brown.
What Is The Difference Between Apple Crisp And Apple Cobbler?
A crisp is a fruit dessert with a topping of oats, flour, butter, and sugar. Cobblers are also a fruit dessert but traditionally have a biscuit topping.
Which Apples Are Best For Baking?
There are so many different apples that will work in this recipe. My favorites are Granny Smith, Gala Apples, Honeycrisp, and even Golden Delicious!
Do I Have To Peel The Apples?
I love to peel the apples. Otherwise, you will end up with some skin in every single bite. So, take a few minutes, grab your vegetable peel and peel your hables. You will end up with an amazing Air Fryer Dessert!
A great tool to use is a Johnny Apple Peeler, which does take all of the work out of making the BEST AIR FRYER APPLE COBBLER!
How Do You Store Air Fryer Apple Cobbler?
Easy, once it has cooled to room temperature, cover and store it in the refrigerator. It should last between 3 and 4 days.
If you want to reheat it, use the microwave or reheat it in the air fryer.
Can You Bake In An Air Fryer?
Baking is easier and faster since you don’t have to wait for the oven to preheat.
How Do You Convert Baking Time To Air Fryer Time?
The general rule is to decrease the temperature by 25 degrees F and cut the time by about 15% to 25%.
Can You Bake Pies In An Air Fryer?
Yes, of course, baking pies are excellent. I recommend that you pre-bake your crust to cook all the way through. This is a great reason why cobblers and crisps work so perfectly in the air fryer, as you don’t have to worry about them cooking through.
Here Are Some Of My Favorite Mini Pie Baking Pans:
- Porcelain Ceramic Individual Mini Pie Pans With Classic Fluted Rims 4 Bright Colors (12)
- Norpro Nonstick Mini Pie Pans, Set of 4
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
Looking for some inspiration for a great air fryer dessert recipe, some of my favorites are:
- AIR FRYER UNCRUSTABLE DONUTS
- AIR FRYER SOURDOUGH BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- EAST AIR FRYER BLACKBERRY HAND PIES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT CHILI’S MOLTEN LAVA CAKE
- AIR FRYER BITE-SIZE PRETZELS
- EASY AIR FRYER MINI APPLE CAKES
Don’t Forget to Pin,
The Easiest Air Fryer Apple Cobbler
- 4 large apples, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup Bisquick Mix, Store-bought or homemade
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- Start by peeling and cutting up the apples, into bite-sized pieces.
- Then mix together the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and water into a small saucepan. Mix well.
- Bring to a small simmer, and then turn off the heat.
- Remove from heat and then mix in the butter, apples, and lemon juice. Meanwhile, blend all of the topping ingredients into a small bowl, and mix well.
- Pour the filling into a greased baking pan (air fryer safe)
- Scatter the topping on top of the filling.
- Set the pna into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the pie is fully cooked, and golden brown.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan