Air Fryer Sugar Knots are absolutely sinful. They make such an amazing snack. My kids love them, and they are so easy to make in the air fryer.
I used to make these with pizza dough, so this recipe will work perfectly if you have some pizza dough on hand. Just switch out the biscuits with the pizza dough.
By the way, I use Pillsbury Grands, which are light and fluffy, and if you are lucky enough to find them with the butter already cut in, that will make these amazing.
These are great, easy, and absolutely delicious, and you can serve them morning, noon, or night. My kids are huge pans of making them for a late-night snack.
If you are looking for some other great and easy Air Fryer Snacks, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SALAMI BOATS, AIR FRYER BAKED BEAN BACON CUPS, AIR FRYER MOZZARELLA BITES, and AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Sugar Knots
- Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Sugar Knots
Start by laying out the biscuit dough. Cut a spot down the middle, so you create 2 pieces of the dough, as shown.
Roll the dough in your hands, so you create one long roll of dough, then tie a knot with the dough.
Brush the butter on the biscuit, then dip it into the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray so they don’t stick. As you coat them, place them in your air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 8 minutes.
Some Pro Tips For Making This Recipe:
- Make sure to spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray. Otherwise, the dough will stick as it cooks up.
- If you find that your dough is sticking, use a piece of parchment paper to line the air fryer basket with.
- Right before serving, brush with more butter and sprinkle some more cinnamon or sugar on top.
- Eat them while they are hot. As they cool, the taste diminishes.
- These can be made with just melted butter and herbs.
How To Store Air Fryer Sugar Knots
While these taste better fresh, you can store them for a day or two if you have any leftovers.
Let them cool to room temperature, and then place them in a resealable bag. Leave them on the counter for a day or two.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Pillsbury Inspired Recipes-
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 package biscuits, found in the refrigerated section
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Start by laying out the dough (Biscuit)
- Cut a spot down the middle, so you create 2 pieces of the dough, as shown
- Roll the dough in your hands, so you create one long roll of dough, then tie a knot with the dough.
- Brush the butter on the biscuit
- Then dip it into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray, so they don’t stick.
- As you coat them, place them in your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. Check to see if they are cooked. If not, add a couple of minutes. It will depend on your air fryer, I do not like them overcooked, so I end my cycle at 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 55mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g