If you’re in the market for a new air fryer, the sugar knot is a great recipe to start with. This dessert is easy to make and will impress your friends and family. Best of all, it’s low calorie and healthy. So go ahead and give this recipe a try! You won’t be disappointed.
Air Fryer Sugar Knots are absolutely sinful. They make such an amazing snack. My kids love them; they are so easy to make in the air fryer.
I used to make these with pizza dough, so this recipe will work perfectly if you have some pizza dough on hand. Just switch out the biscuits with the pizza dough.
By the way, I use Pillsbury Grands, which are light and fluffy, and if you are lucky enough to find them with the butter already cut in, that will make these amazing.
These are great, easy, and absolutely delicious, and you can serve them morning, noon, or night. My kids are huge pans of making them for a late-night snack.
What Are Cinnamon Sugar Knots?
Cinnamon sugar knots are a popular dish that can be found in many restaurants. But what if you want to make them at home? It’s actually not too difficult, and an air fryer can help make the process a lot easier. In this blog post, we’ll share with you a recipe for air fryer cinnamon sugar knots, as well as some tips on how to make them. So read on to learn more!
Ingredients Needed For Cinnamon Sugar Knots Air Fryer
Warm, gooey cinnamon sugar knots are the perfect comfort food. And now, thanks to your air fryer, you can make them at home with little effort. These knots are best served fresh out of the air fryer, but they can also be reheated in the oven or microwave. So get ready to enjoy a delicious and healthy snack!
- Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Knots
Start by laying out the biscuit dough. Cut a spot down the middle, so you create 2 pieces of the dough, as shown.
Roll the dough in your hands, so you create one long roll of dough, then tie a knot with the dough.
Brush the butter on the biscuit, then dip it into the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray so they don’t stick. As you coat them, place them in your air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 8 minutes.
Some Pro Tips For Making This Recipe:
- Spray Your Air Fryer: Make sure to spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray. Otherwise, the dough will stick as it cooks up.
- Dough Sticking? If you find that your dough is sticking, use a piece of parchment paper to line the air fryer basket.
- Serving Ideas: Right before serving, brush with more butter and sprinkle some more cinnamon or sugar on top.
- Eat Them Hot: Eat them while they are hot. As they cool, the taste diminishes.
- Variation: These can be made with just melted butter and herbs.
How To Store Air Fryer Sugar Knots
While these taste better fresh, you can store them for a day or two if you have any leftovers.
Let them cool to room temperature, and then place them in a resealable bag. Leave them on the counter for a day or two.
How To Freeze Biscuit Dough
Biscuit dough does not freeze well, so for best results, make a new batch every time you want to eat them!
More Air Fryer Snack Recipes:
Air Fryer Hokkaido Milk Bread: Making your own bread is a great way to control the ingredients and flavors that go into it. This air fryer milk and honey white bread is simple to make, has a delicious flavor, and is perfect for sandwiches or toast. Give it a try!
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich: It’s no secret that air fryers are amazing for making all sorts of things – from fried chicken to onion rings. But what you may not know is that they’re also perfect for creating delicious chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches! Check out this easy recipe to see how it’s done.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Sugar Knots
- 1 package biscuits, found in the refrigerated section
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Start by laying out the dough (Biscuit)
- Cut a spot down the middle, so you create 2 pieces of the dough, as shown
- Roll the dough in your hands, so you create one long roll of dough, then tie a knot with the dough.
- Brush the butter on the biscuit
- Then dip it into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray, so they don’t stick.
- As you coat them, place them in your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. Check to see if they are cooked. If not, add a couple of minutes. It will depend on your air fryer, I do not like them overcooked, so I end my cycle at 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper, or Cooking Spray