I was looking for a pork recipe for Fall, one that I could serve with a great old helping of roasted apples on top, and I came up with this. This is a really quick twist on a classical pork chop dinner, here is my recipe for Air Fryer Blackened Pork Chops.
Today, I used a boneless pork loin, which had a lot of flavors and cooked up quite nicely in the air fryer.
If you have not had the privilege of eating blackened pork chops, they are just really seasoned quite well and then baked or air fried.
I made a homemade blackened seasoning with a few pantry items,
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Dried thyme
All of the ingredients are usually found in your spice cabinet, which makes this a really budget-friendly meal. And it requires such few ingredients, this would be a great meal to start your air fryer journey with.
The key with any pork chop dinner is to use a meat thermometer to make sure that the meat is perfectly cooked. Eating raw pork can be dangerous. So, invest in a great meat thermometer, it will help keep you and your family safe.
More Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipes To Try–
Here is a really helpful product, that helps me perfectly coat all of my pork chops, affiliate link included:
Don’t Forget To Pin, Air Fryer Blackened Pork Chops-
Air Fryer-Air Fried-Blackened Pork Chops (Pork Loin, Boneless)
This is such an easy way to fix pork chops. They have a great flavor and most of the ingredients will come from your pantry.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 14
- Total Time: 19
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
1 pound pork loins, about 1-2 inches thick.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Gather all of your seasonings, most if not all will be found in your spice cabinet.
- Today, I used pork loins, they were easy to make, and I laid them out on my cutting board to flavor them. (Season them)
- Mix all of the seasons together in a small bowl. This will be your rub.
- Use your fingers (remember to wash your hands afterward) and season your chops, with the seasoning mix.
- Place your pork loin chops into the air fryer and set the time, for 7 minutes and the temperature at 360 degrees F.
- After 7 minutes check and flip the meat.
- Then set the timer for another 4 minutes.
- Check with a meat thermometer. You are looking for an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Remove them from the air fryer.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer boneless pork chops air fryer pork chops with flour air fryer pork chops no breading keto air fryer pork chops recipe for breaded pork chops in an air fryer air fryer bone in pork chops no breading stuffed pork chops in air fryer how long to cook thin pork chops in air fryer