This makes an amazing snack or side-dish, or even a lunch, with only 2 ingredients, you have an amazing treat!
- 16 ounces frozen french fries
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- Start by adding the french fries in a single layer in your air fryer basket. You may have to do, two batches.
- Set your air fryer temperature to 400 degrees F, for 12 minutes. Every 2 minutes shake your basket.
- Once the fries start browning, add the cheese and air fry for about 45 seconds.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer french fries air fryer recipes air fryer ranch fries air fryer potato nachos air fryer ranch potato wedges frozen french fries in air fryer vortex air fryer french fries philips air fryer french fries