Air Fried Marshmallow Peeps — The Holidays wouldn’t be the same without marshmallow peeps. These fluffy, sugar-coated treats are a classic snack for all ages, and they’re perfect for air frying. Keep reading to learn how to make your own air-fried marshmallow peeps!
Cooks, have you ever wanted to make a dessert that is super cute and easy? Well, look no further! Today we are going to show you how to make air-fried marshmallow peeps. These little treats are perfect for any occasion, and they are so easy to make that anyone can do them. Keep reading for the recipe…
Why You’ll Love This Air Fried Marshmallow Peeps Recipe
There’s something about Halloween, Christmas, or Easter that just seems to call for marshmallow Peeps. Maybe it’s the color or the shape, but there’s no denying their deliciousness. If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to enjoy your Peeps this year, why not try air frying them? They’ll come out hot and fluffy every time! Keep reading for the recipe.
- Crescent Rolls: You an also use crescent dough sheets.
- Marshmallow Peppers: Any Holiday will work, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, or even Thanksgiving Peeps!
- Butter: A great coating!
- Granulated Sugar: A great coating!
How To Make Fried Marshmallow Peeps
Start by removing the dough from the package. Then roll it out. Cut the peeps to fit on top. You want to leave enough dough, to wrap the dough around the peep. Sealing the edges tightly.
Spray the basket with cooking spray. Then place the peeps into the basket, being careful not to crowd the basket. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, and cook for 4 to 8 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
Remove and dip in melted butter, and roll it in granulated sugar.
What Types Of Peeps Candy Can You Use?
If you are looking for something a little different to do with your Easter Peeps this year, then check out this list of recipes! From s’mores to cake pops, there is sure to be something that peaks your interest. And who knows, maybe you will find a new favorite way to enjoy these classic candies! Happy cooking!
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
The air fryer has taken the home cooking world by storm, and for good reason – it’s an amazing way to cook food. But did you know that the air fryer can also be used to make delicious desserts? In this blog post, we’re going to share some of our favorite air fryer dessert recipes with you. So if you’re looking for a way to add some extra sweetness to your life, be sure to check out these recipes!
- AIR FRYER BREAD PUDDING
- AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR PIES
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL COOKIES
- AIR FRYER MASON JAR BANANA BREAD
- AIR FRYER APPLE BREAKFAST COOKIES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fried Marshmallow Peeps
- 4 large peeps, diced in half
- 1 package Crescent Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted and melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Start by removing the dough from the package. Then roll it out. Cut the peeps to fit on top. You want to leave enough dough, to wrap the dough around the peep. Sealing the edges tightly.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray. Then place the peeps into the basket, being careful not to crowd the basket. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, and cook for 4 to 8 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove and dip in melted butter, and roll it in granulated sugar.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray