Breakfast is a great time to fire up the Air Fryer. My kids love eggs, and as most of you with kids know, that standing over a stove, while you are busy doing 1000 different things, just so you can leave the house, isn’t an option.
So, today I start my series on Omelettes, my kids love them. I love them, I do hate making them. So, this weekend, while my kids were at hockey practice, robotics, and went to see the new Marvel movie, I played with how to get the perfect omelet out of the air fryer.
So, here are some tips:
- If you want to get them out of the pan, you cook them in, use a ton of non-stick cooking spray. That was the only way I could slide them out of the pan.
- Mix everything really well, I ended up with white spots in 2 places, both times, I didn’t whisk it like a mad woman, you are looking for frothy eggs after you beat them.
- Set your time 2x if you are going to add toppings, the cheese, mushrooms, and other tasty toppings will burn/char if you don’t.
- Start with room temperature eggs, they come out better.
- Cream makes your eggs fluffier than milk.
- The smaller pan you use, the easier it is to flip them onto the plate, without them crumbling. This is my ideal pan.
If you are looking for more egg recipes, for the Air Fryer, be sure to check out my Pinterest Board, and I hope you will follow me.
In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, salt, pepper, and cream.
Mix them until they are nice and frothy.
Pour into a small greased pan (see my recommendations)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin:
Air Fryer-Cheese Omelette
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt & pepper to taste
Start by mixing in a small bowl the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper. Mix with your whisk, until they are nice and frothy.
Then pour into a non-stick pan, place the pan into the air fryer for 4 minutes at 350 degrees F.
When the time is up, sprinkle your cheese on top, cook for another 4 minutes at 350 degrees F.
When the time is up, carefully remove your pan from the air fryer, and use a spatula to flip the omelet onto the pan.
Serve & enjoy!