Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making a breaded chicken in the Air Fryer.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Add your eggs to a bowl, and mix well.
Then either use panko or breadcrumbs and mix them with the oil.
Then dip the chicken breast into the egg and then the panko or breadcrumbs
Then add the chicken to the Air Fryer and set the timer.
Halfway through flip the chicken.
Light and Airy Breaded Chicken
Kitchen Items Used:
- 2 eggs, cracked and mixed in a bowl
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs or panko
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 4-5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- Start by preheating your Air Fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Then in a small bowl, break your eggs and mix them,
- In another bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs or panko, Italian seasoning, and oil.
- Then dip the chicken into the egg mixture and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Then place them in your Air Fryer basket.At this point, use your EVOO spray and cover the chicken with oil. The more oil that you use, the more tender it will be. But do not go overboard. a light coating.
- Set your time for 18 minutes, Note: it will depend on the thickness of your chicken breast. After 10 minutes, flip your chicken and use non-stick cooking spray and spray the side.
- When the chicken is done, remove the chicken breasts.