Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making a Reuben sandwich in the Air Fryer.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Then add the sauerkraut on top
Then add the cheese
Top it off with the other piece of bread, add it your Air Fryer basket, and spray it with non-stick cooking spray
Air fryer it at 390 degrees F, for 4 minutes, then flip and do another 3 minutes. (spray the other side, when you flip)
- ¼ cup of Russian dressing
- 8 slices of rye bread
- 1 pound of corned beef, sliced
- 12 ounces of sauerkraut, drained
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
- Start by spreading the Russian dressing on 1 piece of bread (or do all 4 at once). Then place the corned beef on top, and then place the drained sauerkraut on top, then top it off with a piece of Swiss cheese. Then add the top piece.
- Place the sandwich in the air fryer and spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Air fryer your sandwich for 4 minutes at 390 degrees, and then when it's up flip it, spay it with non-stick cooking spray and do another 3-4 minutes.