Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of water
- Mayonaise, dill and other spices to add to your egg salad
- Add 2 cups of water to your Instant Pot, then add the trivet.
- In an Instant Pot safe bowl, spray it with non-stick cooking spray and then add 6 eggs into it.
- Then cover the bowl with foil, set your manual high temperature for 4 minutes.
- When it's done, let it naturally release.
- Then just put it on the cutting board and chop it up.
- It's now ready for you to make an egg salad sandwich.