Here is a great recipe, to get the year started off right.
Make yourself some roasted garlic, to be used in dishes, during the week. All you need to do is keep the garlic in an airtight container, and you can spread it throughout the week. And, it’s one of the easiest things I have made in the air fryer, so don’t be frightened
I found this package of peeled garlic at Aldi’s and I wanted to try it in my air fryer, it came out wonderful.
Here are the simple steps to make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
Roasted Garlic Air Fryer Recipe
The easiest way to make homemade roasted garlic. It takes hardly any time and very few ingredients. Easy and delicious.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup peeled garlic
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Add your garlic, to a piece of foil and drizzle olive oil over it and add some salt and pepper
- Wrap up tight and add to your air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 15 minutes
- Store until use. Or just use it in your favorite recipes!