Easy and delicious. If you love the original Olive Garden Minestrone Soup, you will love this copycat version, so easily prepared in the Instant Pot.
- 8 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced onions
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/3 cups diced zucchini
- 1 1/3 cups small macaroni (any type)
- 1 15 ounces can of dark red kidney beans
- 1 15 ounces can of white navy beans
- 1 14.5 can of Italian green beans
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded Parmesan cheese-topping
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- Start by cutting up all of your vegetables. It will help you add everything later on.
- Pour your oil into the Instant Pot bowl, then press the saute button, let the Instant Pot heat up for about 30 seconds, then pour the onions in. Saute for about 3 minutes, just until they are softened.
- Then press the cancel button on the Instant Pot, and add the rest of the ingredients (except for cheese and spinach), mix well. This way, everything (mostly the pasta) has emerged in liquid.
- Add your lid, making sure the vent is closed, and set the manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, let it naturally release. When all of the pressure is down and the vent has dropped, then open it, CAREFULLY, remove the lid, mix well, season and mix in the spinach.
- Continue to mix until the spinach has wilted.
Ladle into bowls and serve with a helping of Parmesan cheese.
Keywords: Instant Pot Olive Garden Minestrone Soup