This is one of the easiest and amazing recipes. My kids love it, I love it and I can’t wait to make more. I would also say it’s a life-changer, and I don’t throw around that word much.
If you like simple recipes, because I’m all about the simple recipes, follow us at:
Place the frozen blueberries inside the Instant Pot
Add the sugar and lemon juice to the frozen blueberries
Set manual high pressure for 3 minutes
This is what you get when it’s done cooking. And naturally released.
After mixing in the cornstarch and water.
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget To Pin—Print
This is such an easy way to make homeamde blueberry syrup and it takes hardly any time.
- 3 cups of frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of water
- In your Instant Pot place the blueberries, then add the sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add the lid and set the manual high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Let it naturally release when the timer is up.
- Then add the water and cornstarch in a small bowl and mix well, then add it to the blueberry mixture and mix well.
- Press the saute function, and bring to a boil.