This is such an easy recipe. I had many silicone molds to use, and I’m always looking for easy recipes. This was perfect.
- 1 box Blueberry Muffin Mix
- Ingredients listed on the box needed
- Start by preparing your Blueberry Mix per instructions. Note: every package is different, so prepare it directly as instructed on your box.
- Then mix in the ingredients. My package had eggs and milk.
- Mix well.
- Then spray your silicone muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Fill the muffin tins about 1/2 full.
- Set in your air fryer basket for 12 minutes at 320 degrees.
Check after 12 minutes and make sure they are fully cooked. Due to different wattages, you may have to add time, Check, and if not done, add another 2 minutes. Recheck.
- Let cool, then flip the try over. If you coated them enough, they would flip right out.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer mini muffins muffin mix in air fryer air fryer muffin tin can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer air fryer chocolate chip muffins air fryer silicone muffin cups air fryer banana muffins reheat muffins in air fryer