This was quite an easy meal to make in the Instant Pot. It is a great beginner meal. Simple, spaghetti and meat sauce, and it is a great and easy way to get dinner on the table, during mid-week.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 cups of water or beef broth
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- Start by adding the olive oil to the Instant Pot bowl.
- Add the diced onions, continue to saute for about 2-3 minutes, just enough time to soften the onions
- Add your ground meat, and saute until the beef is brown. Then drain the grease from the pan (carefully)
- Add the spaghetti sauce, beef broth, and broken spaghetti, and mix well. Add your lid, and turn the vent to the sealing position, set manual high pressure for 10 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Instant Pot Spaghetti