Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Easy way to make Egg Salad
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of water
- Mayonaise, dill and other spices to add to your egg salad
- Add 2 cups of water to your Instant Pot, then add the trivet.
- In an Instant Pot safe bowl, spray it with non-stick cooking spray and then add 6 eggs into it.
- Then cover the bowl with foil, set your manual high temperature for 4 minutes.
- When it’s done, let it naturally release.
- Then just put it on the cutting board and chop it up.
- It’s now ready for you to make an egg salad sandwich.
Keywords: instant pot egg salad hack instant pot hard boiled eggs for egg salad keto egg loaf instant pot instant pot egg loaf instant pot egg salad loaf instant pot boiled eggs healthy egg salad instant pot instant loss egg salad