Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This was one of the easiest and fastest ways to make raspberry jam, and I have been making it for 12 years. It was an incredible experiment.
It’s also my son’s favorite thing to eat, and with a few ingredients, you can make this delicious jam too.
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- 3 cups of frozen or fresh raspberries
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Prepared and blended in at the end:
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 1 tablespoons of water
- Add your raspberries to the Instant Pot, then add the sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Set your manual high pressure to 3 minutes, with the vent sealed.
- Let it naturally release.
- Mix in the cornstarch and water.
- Let sit, and stir. When it cools down, pour it into an air-tight container.
- It will last 2 weeks in the refrigerator.