If you love Olive Garden’s Soup, you can now make it in the Instant Pot. There is nothing better than a homemade version of Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup!
There is nothing as good as a bowl of soup at Olive Garden, until now, with the help of the Instant Pot, I made a great copycat version. Here is my recipe for Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat).
All of the same great flavors, but only a homemade version that you can have in minutes, in your own home, with the help of the Instant Pot.
This is one of the family’s favorites, and the kids really love the great and hearty bowl of Olive Garden Soup.
If you are looking for even more Instant Pot Soup Recipes, some of my favorites are INSTANT POT HOMEMADE TOMATO SOUP, HOW TO MAKE VEGETABLE BROTH IN THE INSTANT POT, NINJA FOODI SOUTHWESTERN CHILI, and INSTANT POT CHILI CON CARNE
Olive Garden Copycat Soup
My copycat version does tall of that. Rich, creamy soup, with Instant Pot Roasted Chicken and gnocchi with just a bit of seasoning. Everything that you wanted in an Olive Garden soup within minutes.
The Best Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
One of the best things about the Instant Pot is that you can make a delicious meal with minimal effort. This chicken and gnocchi soup is the perfect example – it’s easy to make, and it’s incredibly tasty. Plus, it’s perfect for warming up on a cold day. If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe, give this soup a try!
Ingredients In Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
Warm up this winter with a delicious chicken and gnocchi soup! This soup is easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Plus, it’s perfect for those cold winter nights. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and get cooking!
- Olive Oil
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Chicken Broth or Stock
- Black Pepper
- Grated Carrots
How To Make Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
First, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to your Instant Pot, then add your chicken. Brown the chicken on both sides for about 3 minutes each. If you let the chicken brown in the Instant Pot, it will add a nice flavor to your soup.
Then add the celery and onion, and saute, saute them for about 5 minutes. You want them to be tender and translucent.
Then add your chicken broth or stock, spices, and mix well.
Add your lid and make sure that the vent is sealed on your Instant Pot. Use the manual high pressure and set the time for 15 minutes. When the timer beeps, do a quick release.
Remove the chicken and shred it by using two forks. Mine literally fell apart once I started.
Add the half and half (or cream) and shredded carrots, press the saute button, stir everything together.
Then gently pour the gnocchi into the soup. Continue to stir and saute for about 4 minutes, or until your gnocchi is cooked. Mix in the spinach, and gently stir.
Can I Freeze Chicken Gnocchi Soup?
No, since this soup contains both cream and gnocchi, it will not freeze and thaw well. But, since this recipe only takes minutes to cook up in the Instant Pot, it will be a breeze to make a new batch.
This soup is so easy to make and so delicious. I am sure that once you try it, it will be on your weekly menu.
- Spinach: Fresh spinach will work best; otherwise, your soup will become watery if you use frozen spinach.
- Using Rotisserie Chicken: You can use cooked rotisserie chicken if you are in a hurry. Since it’s already cooked, all you need to do is shred it. Then add it to the soup.
- Additional Seasonings and Spices: Add some additional seasonings, basil, thyme, poultry seasoning, and Italian seasoning; all work well with this recipe.
- Can I Use Frozen Gnocchi? You can use frozen gnocchi for this soup, but a few minutes will increase the cooking time.
What to Serve with Chicken Gnocchi Soup?
I love this with a huge salad or a batch of breadsticks, which will remind you that this is a great copycat version.
So, grab some salad and breasticks, while youa re picking up the ingreddintes for this soup!
Make Instant Pot Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Gluten Free
This is a really easy recipe to make gluten-free, you need to make sure that your gnocchi is gluten-free, or use another pasta.
More Instant Pot Recipes:
Have a Ninja Foodi, Pressure Cooker, or Instant Pot, check out some of y favorite recipes!
- NINJA FOODI COPYCAT MAC & CHEESE
- INSTANT POT COPYCAT NORDSTROM’S TOMATO BASIL SOUP
- INSTANT POT COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- AIR FRYER STARBUCKS CRANBERRY BLISS BARS COPYCAT RECIPE
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of chicken broth or stock
- 2 tablespoons butter *unsalted
- 1/2 cup of celery, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup of onions, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 3 cups of 1/2 and 1/2 or light cream
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 17.6 ounces of gnocchi
- 2 cup of spinach, shredded
- First, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to your Instant Pot, then add your chicken. Brown the chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes each. If you let the chicken brown, it will add a nice flavor to your soup.
- Then add the celery and onion, and saute, saute them for about 5 minutes.
- Then add your chicken broth or stock, spices, mix well.
- Add your lid and make sure that the vent is sealed on your Instant Pot.
- Use the manual high pressure and set the time for 15 minutes. When the timer beeps, do a quick release.
- Remove the chicken and shred it by using two forks. Mine literally fell apart once I started.
- Add the half and half (or cream) and shredded carrots, press the saute button, stir everything together.
- Then gently pour the gnocchi into the soup. Continue to stir and saute for about 4 minutes, or until your gnocchi is cooked.
- Then mix in the spinach.
- Ladle and serve.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 850Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 198mgSodium: 1417mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 6gSugar: 13gProtein: 38g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.