Spread the love
Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget And Pin:
Instant Pot-Pressure Cooker-(Copycat Olive Garden) Gnocchi Soup
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of chicken broth or stock
- 1/2 cup of celery, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup of onions, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 3 cups of 1/2 and 1/2 or light cream
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 17.6 ounces of gnocchi
- 2 cup of spinach, shredded
- First, start by adding 2 tablespoons of olive oil to your Instant Pot, then add your chicken. Brown the chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes each. If you let the chicken brown, it will add a nice flavor, to your soup.
- Then add the celery and onion, and saute, saute them for about 5 minutes.
- Then add your chicken broth or stock, spices, mix well.
- Add your lid and make sure that the vent is sealed on your Instant Pot.
- Use the manual high pressure and set the time for 15 minutes, when the timer beeps, do a quick release.
- Remove the chicken and shred it, by using two forks. mine literally fell apart, once I started.
- Add the half and half (or cream) and shredded carrots, and press the saute button, stir everything together.
- Then gently pour the gnocchi into the soup. Continue to stir and saute for about 4 minutes, or until your gnocchi is cooked.
- Then mix in the spinach,
- Ladle and serve.
- Note: If you want it a little thicker, mix in about 1/2 cup of flour.